Veeam Community Recap #58

Veeam Community Recap #58
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

@Rick Vanover and Kseniya are here! We recap a busy week here in the Veeam Community and at Veeam as a whole.

Shout outs to @MicoolPaul, @regnor, @Yongkang and @vNote42 for making it into this episode! :sparkles:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

20 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

:green_heart: nearly 16k views in a week, and I thought my own blog had spiked… That’s insane!

Congrats to everyone that made the recap this week! Curious to see what is in the Friday Tech Bytes later on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another excellent recap.  Congrats to all those that made it in this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What have I to hear??? You have banned Alfred from your home office @Rick Vanover ???? :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Excellent recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

:green_heart: nearly 16k views in a week, and I thought my own blog had spiked… That’s insane!

Congrats to everyone that made the recap this week! Curious to see what is in the Friday Tech Bytes later on!

Awesome @MicoolPaul, Keep it up !

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

good recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

@Rick Vanover and Kseniya are here! We recap a busy week here in the Veeam Community and at Veeam as a whole.

Shout outs to @MicoolPaul@regnor@Yongkang and @vNote42 for making it into this episode! :sparkles:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

Great recap. Thanks @Kseniya @Rick Vanover for mentioning!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for the shout out 🙂 And of course great recap 👍

@MicoolPaul 16k views...that's a record 😲

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@regnor @MicoolPaul @Yongkang @vNote42 

Congrats guys :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaul16k views...that's a record 😲

Imagine if I’d got a point per post view on the leaderboard 😆 might’ve been enough to challenge Detective @Mildur! 🕵️️‍♂️

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MicoolPaul16k views...that's a record 😲

Imagine if I’d got a point per post view on the leaderboard 😆 might’ve been enough to challenge Detective @Mildur! 🕵️️‍♂️

@MicoolPaul 
😱😱😱😱😱

Then I would need to start influencing here more 🕵🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

When I look at your points this week… who knows if this isn't the case 😎😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

😆 I finally got my Veeam University training done, guessing @Chris.Childerhose did too 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

😆 I finally got my Veeam University training done, guessing @Chris.Childerhose did too 😉

I already did my training weeks ago. There was a bug with my points in the system which got fixed. Funny Kseniya said it was just me. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for the recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover and congrats to the ones mentioned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

GREAT recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover. And congratulations to everyone mentioned, well done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@MicoolPaul nearly breaks community platform, great thread :sunglasses:

@Kseniya and @Rick Vanover you are amazing, thanks for recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

can’t wait to have best pratices for monitoring hardened repository server from @Rick Vanover 

I used netdata during test before production for hardened repo to be able to watch how the repo manages the load. This agent can be pulled by monitoring or push alarms/metric to a Time Series Database (Prometheus...).

https://www.netdata.cloud/

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Amazing performance @MicoolPaul ! :chart_with_upwards_trend::point_up_2_tone1::volcano::rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaul nearly breaks community platform, great thread :sunglasses:

@Kseniya and @Rick Vanover you are amazing, thanks for recap!

No breaking this platform 💪🚀🌕

Comment