Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I and @Rick Vanover are back, and this is a special Veeam Community Recap episode, #56 from Las Vegas, AWS RE: Invent 2021! :sparkles: 

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

This recap involves Alfred the Cat, you don’t want to miss it! :feet:

One thing that is pretty clear on this recap is that we broke the rule in a special way, or did we? We did not exceed the 3, but we went a different direction.

Let’s see how week 57 looks next week catching up 🙂!

Thanks for taking us live to re:Invent with you for a while @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover:roller_coaster:

Great to see Alfred back, good that we got such a veeamazing backup at Veeam to recover even the cat! :smiley_cat:

Great recap and nice impressions from AWS re:invent :thumbsup_tone3:

And I would take Alfred with me, too… :sunglasses:
The superhero Alfred would be really nice as sticker… :thinking: Perhaps the next Legends swag???? :grin::grin::grin:

Excellent recap @Rick Vanover @Kseniya.  Nice to see things about AWS RE: Invent. :smiley:

Awesome recap, Thanks @Kseniya @Rick Vanover ...

Great recap and nice impressions from AWS re:invent :thumbsup_tone3:

And I would take Alfred with me, too… :sunglasses:
The superhero Alfred would be really nice as sticker… :thinking: Perhaps the next Legends swag???? :grin::grin::grin:

I can attest to this! Great impression (feelings) from the AWS re:invent. Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this great RECAP...

Amazing!

So good to see @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover smile even under the masks.

So good to see people together again in events like this.

Nice weekend to all of you!

Great recap, thanks for sharing your experience@Kseniya and @Rick Vanover! 😊

I'm also glad that you were able to recover Alfred from off-site, but this does mean that there's still an Alfread held to ransom somewhere 😐

Amazing recdap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover ! How is it possible that someone would steal Alfred :tired_face: , unbelievable. It was probably a real journey for you @Kseniya ? From Saint Petersburg to Las Vegas :sweat_smile: !

Amazing and funny moment. Thank you @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover

Great recap with a lot of information!

In case the theft also happens to me, I have now taken precautions!

Great recap with a lot of information!

In case the theft also happens to me, I have now taken precautions!

@vNote42

Veeam is always a good protection :D

Great recap, thanks to @Rick Vanover and @Kseniya:thumbsup:

It was probably a real journey for you @Kseniya ? From Saint Petersburg to Las Vegas :sweat_smile: !

It’s been indeed, @Nico Losschaert:smile:  22 hours on the way & 3 flights! :smile:

Comment