Veeam Community Recap #50

Veeam Community Recap #50
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

In this special episode, I and @Rick Vanover recap this week's activities all the way from Prague :sparkles:, and also announce a recapversary next week!

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:

21 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Watching you two it's already a good Friday.

Thanks @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover as always. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

A community recap in the morning...and from Prague...this episode is really special :grin: Looking forward to the recapversary next week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have already watch it yesterday.

Good to see you at the same place :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:smile:  My first thought was, you cannot sleep?

But a recap from Prague is very special :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So weird for there not to be a border between yourselves! Great recap as always.

Maybe next time get a couple of photo booth frames so it seems normal :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

So weird for there not to be a border between yourselves! Great recap as always.

Maybe next time get a couple of photo booth frames so it seems normal :laughing:

Perfect idea @MicoolPaul 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover! Thank you very much for the shoutout :speaking_head: What a privilege.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great recap!

Was also a great week and event in Prague! I came home very tiered yesterday - for some reasons :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great recap!

Was also a great week and event in Prague! I came home very tiered yesterday - for some reasons :joy:

PS: @falkob was also there, so were at least 2 Legends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What a veeamazing recap @Rick Vanover & @Kseniya!!! :green_heart:  It´s great to see you sitting next to each other! :ok_hand: It was awesome to meet you both in person this week after such a long time, still feels surreal! :unicorn:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great to see you both together in person!! :slight_smile:  And, great content by the posters!

Cheers and happy weekend all! (safe travels back to the O-H, Rick!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Woooow! 50 recaps… It is a huge number!

Nothing better than see Batman and Robin together (literally) for this.

Thanks for that! :green_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wonderful, 50 Recaps completed. Thanks @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap and #50 to boot.  Congrats to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice to see you together on the recap, looking forward to the recap next week, the anniversary recap!

Thx @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, everyone :blush:

Congrats to @marcofabbri, @jorge.delacruz, @chris_eromosele and @bp4JC for making it in the recap! :sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Extremely awesome to be the number 50, and in person, what a great coincidence. Thank you so much for all the work you guys do, and thanks for highlight some of my work, hope we can catch up at Sales Kick Off perhaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats to @marcofabbri@jorge.delacruz@chris_eromosele and @bp4JC for making it in the recap! :sparkles:

Thanks @Kseniya  for reminding me: I’d like to update first post, but forum doesn’t permit to edit that :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats to @marcofabbri@jorge.delacruz@chris_eromosele and @bp4JC for making it in the recap! :sparkles:

Thanks @Kseniya  for reminding me: I’d like to update first post, but forum doesn’t permit to edit that :sweat_smile:

I will DM you, @marcofabbri :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you once again @Kseniya

Comment