Veeam Community Recap #45

Veeam Community Recap #45
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday, Veeam Community!

@Rick Vanover aka Rickatron and I go rogue *AGAIN* with the highlights for this week, some legendary updates to share :sparkles:

Check it out now! 

18 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Do you think we are breaking the rule highlighting 22 community members in this episode? :smile:

cc @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The rule is to highlight top 3 posts, no more. 

So I *GUESS* we didn’t break the rule thi@Kseniya 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Do you think we are breaking the rule highlighting 22 community members in this episode? :smile:

cc @Rick Vanover 

100% rule broken!!!

Thanks for another great recap 😁

Rule is exactly three posts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:joy::joy::joy: OK, the rule says that you highlight no more then three posts. Is does nothing say about highlighting members. So, I think it’s ok. :sunglasses:

But… you have highlighted two posts only this week. So… yes, the rule is broken. :laughing:

I am really glad about publishing the Pocketbook. Here a biiiig shoutout to @MicoolPaul for spell and grammar checking the whole thing and bringing it in this nice shape it is in now. :thumbsup_tone3::thumbsup_tone3::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Really enjoy watching these recaps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.  Congrats to all new Legends and amazing job on the pocketbook from the existing Legends.  Look forward to contributing to this in the near future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover, thank you! Also, congratulation to the team that made the pocketbook possible. We should write another now that we are about 37 just as @vNote42 suggested in an old post. 

- I do not mind creating a menu on my blog in order to feature the pocketbook in order to gain greater visibility. If this is fine, I will urge other bloggers to do the same. @Kseniya what is your take on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover.  Congrats to all new Legends and amazing job on the pocketbook from the existing Legends.  Look forward to contributing to this in the near future.

Seconded!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover :relieved:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover, thank you! Also, congratulation to the team that made the pocketbook possible. We should write another now that we are about 37 just as @vNote42 suggested in an old post. 

- I do not mind creating a menu on my blog in order to feature the pocketbook in order to gain greater visibility. If this is fine, I will urge other bloggers to do the same. @Kseniya what is your take on this?

Hi Christian,

Thank you! I would defer to @vNote42 here as it’s his baby! :blush: Maybe we can also discuss this during the next Veeam Legends catch-up? We will have meetings scheduled after Kickoff call :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

:joy::joy::joy: OK, the rule says that you highlight no more then three posts. Is does nothing say about highlighting members. So, I think it’s ok. :sunglasses:

But… you have highlighted two posts only this week. So… yes, the rule is broken. :laughing:

I am really glad about publishing the Pocketbook. Here a biiiig shoutout to @MicoolPaul for spell and grammar checking the whole thing and bringing it in this nice shape it is in now. :thumbsup_tone3::thumbsup_tone3::thumbsup_tone3:

Thanks @JMeixner 😁 it was a team effort start to finish. I’m so proud of what we achieved in v1!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @MicoolPaul , it’s a very good beginning :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great RECAP @Kseniya  and @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It's hard to tell if the rules have been broken, but I'm sure it will be hard to highlight more community members in the future 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for the great recap ! The pocketbook is a really awesome idea and establishment. Probs to @vNote42 and all other authors and a big thank you in referring to a post of mine in this pocketbook :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover, thank you! Also, congratulation to the team that made the pocketbook possible. We should write another now that we are about 37 just as @vNote42 suggested in an old post. 

- I do not mind creating a menu on my blog in order to feature the pocketbook in order to gain greater visibility. If this is fine, I will urge other bloggers to do the same. @Kseniya what is your take on this?

Hi Christian,

Thank you! I would defer to @vNote42 here as it’s his baby! :blush: Maybe we can also discuss this during the next Veeam Legends catch-up? We will have meetings scheduled after Kickoff call :blush:

Dear @Kseniya, Noted! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this great recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes, @MicoolPaul did also the graphical layout! KUDOS! :thumbsup_tone3:

Comment