Veeam Community Recap #28

Veeam Community Recap #28
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Community!

I and @Rick Vanover recap this week's activities, as well as share insights on upcoming VeeamON 2021 and WHY you have to be subscribed to “The Word from Gostev”.

We also announce VeeamON х Community Hub discussion board - Veeam Legends, Veeam Vanguards and Veeam Product Strategy will join us on May 25th and 26th. We hope you will join us too! :sparkles:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:  

17 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Loving these weekly graphics! And well done to everyone’s contributions last week!

Now roll on VeeamON!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx again @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for the shout out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Very informative recap as every week.

I love the new Recap banner on top :sunglasses:
But… you don’t want us to forget all about Veeam by using this "flashything", do you? :joy::joy::joy:

And of course I am at VeeamOn :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Will be there of course :-)

I’m very glad that I had to move my dentist appointment for that 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Love seeing the Nike behind @Rick Vanover need a pair of those. :sunglasses:  Great recap guys.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will gonna join on May 25th and 26th !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Loving these weekly graphics! And well done to everyone’s contributions last week!

Now roll on VeeamON!

LOVE this meme! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love the new Recap banner on top :sunglasses:
But… you don’t want us to forget all about Veeam by using this "flashything", do you? :joy::joy::joy:

And of course I am at VeeamOn :thumbsup_tone2:

We have to check with @Rick Vanover aka RICKATRON the actual plan for this flashy thing! :smile:

I think it makes you remember all Veeam Community Recaps content :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you for the recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover , and the post shout-out. Always a great ending to the week to hear you guys. And, maybe there was a post/blog I missed that you all recap. And of course...looking forward to VeeamON!!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for your contribution to community, @coolsport00, @Nico Losschaert and @regnor:sparkles::clap_tone3:

See you all tomorrow at VeeamON х Community Hub discussion board! Can’t wait to hear about your VeeamON experience and sessions you loved the most! :dizzy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Kseniya , tomorrow will be very difficult (I have to work at a customer the whole day), but will do on Wednesday ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Same...I have work going on tomorrow, but will try to at least be on when I can. Wed will be definitive though.
Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for highlighting my post and looking forward to tomorrow 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi Community!

I and @Rick Vanover recap this week's activities, as well as share insights on upcoming VeeamON 2021 and WHY you have to be subscribed to “The Word from Gostev”.

We also announce VeeamON х Community Hub discussion board - Veeam Legends, Veeam Vanguards and Veeam Product Strategy will join us on May 25th and 26th. We hope you will join us too! :sparkles:

Check it out now :point_down_tone3:  

Thanks a lot great event

Userlevel 3

thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

late but nevertheless: great recap as always! And I like the new Recap-Logo with @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover … Especially Kseniya’s new glasses :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

late but nevertheless: great recap as always! And I like the new Recap-Logo with @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover … Especially Kseniya’s new glasses :sunglasses:

Glad you liked it, Wolfgang! :sunglasses::smile:  Thanks! 

Comment