Veeam Community Recap #133

• 25 August 2023
  • 9 comments
Veeam Community Recap #133
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil and Rickatron are at it again. Important topics and content shared this week, so everyone if you haven’t please check out our discussion about product updates. You can watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @MicoolPaul 

via @Tyler Jurgens 

via @marcofabbri 

Special Department News

via @Rick Vanover 

Who’s New

via @safiya we have +82 members this week at the Veeam Community, welcome!

The Coolest Usernames are @ClemFandango @City Brewery IT Support  @monalisa09  @PaddyField @bootrec and @ITtechGuy!

Alfred’s pick this week is @Thatoneguy → A badge is coming your way! Welcome everyone and have a great weekend!

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice Recap! I actually did see all the great post shares earlier this week 😊

Welcome new Hub members. Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week as all mentioned articles were great reading.  Also liked Rick's advisory about installing updates. Welcome also to all new members to this amazing community.

Have a great weekend everyone. 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Great recap guys, and welcome to all new members ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for the great recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the recap. Anyone 6 months behind on patching should really get on that. I wonder if competitors pay bloggers to post about things like this in the new sometimes.  1 person forgets to apply a security patch, something bad happens, then they try and shine a bad light on a product. 

Surely that is unethical and no one would do it. 😂

It also never hurts to have a friendly reminder incase someone has forgotten to apply the patch. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the recap. Anyone 6 months behind on patching should really get on that. I wonder if competitors pay bloggers to post about things like this in the new sometimes.  1 person forgets to apply a security patch, something bad happens, then they try and shine a bad light on a product. 

Surely that is unethical and no one would do it. 😂

It also never hurts to have a friendly reminder incase someone has forgotten to apply the patch. 

So unethical @Scott! Not applying patches can be considered a lack of due care effort. Such Administrators should be held accountable. Administrators that do not promptly patch systems can potentially put an organisation's security and overall operational integrity at risk!

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Big congratulations to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

what can I say?

great recap as always!

Congrats to the mentioned ones and welcome new members!

this community is still growing, like a giant!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome to all newcomers! Great articles as well, always a great way to start the day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I was late with recaps, after a week traveling to my new job.

I watched this one right now and was a good one. Thank you @marcofabbri  for mention my post on yours. 

Comment