Veeam Community Recap #132

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are back this week after some unforeseen circumstances last week. We have a solid set of content, Who’s New and Special Department news!  You can watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Iams3le 

via @Ahmed Shakran 

via @Nico Losschaert 

Special Department News

via @Madi.Cristil 

via @dloseke  a great overview of the experience: Veeam Legends – A Year in Review - Tech Notes & Dad Jokes (technotesanddadjokes.com)

via @Julia F Morgado 

Veeam is proud to announce that the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions has been published! Veeam will provide you a copy to read: 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant | 7th Time Leader | Veeam

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya for prearing this week’s new member list! We are happy to welcome +110 new members. 

The Coolest Usernames are @Veeamos @shaker @Seearound @Dragonspeed @Marshmallow4000 and @rapcat!

This week, Alfred’s pick is @virtualhobbit!

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you for the Recap. You all bring out at least 1 or 2 posts each recap I somehow missed. I really appreciate that. This one was the script post.

Maybe Nico will give you your yearly best answer Rick 😉

Nice that Gartner recognizes all Veeam’s Community involvement! Well done!

And of course...welcome not only new & renewed Legends, but new Community members as well!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap this week. Amazing to see all the new mentions. Also welcome to all new community members. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always! Thank you @Rick Vanover, and @Madi.Cristil for mentioning my work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice recap, its lovely to watch / listen to it while having a coffee, after a tough meeting.
Welcome new members!
Still loving the days Joke, Tue - Thurs - Friday!!

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap! Congrats for all post. This mention to Veeam Community on Gartner was insane!!

Well done, we are on the right path. No doubt about it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the shout out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap. 110 members a week is a fast rate to grow! Welcome to all the new members. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

First of all @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : thank you for mentioning my post 😎!

Secondly : apologies for late response but has been very busy.

Regarding the post and the progress, I will answer in the post itself.

Great recap by the way 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Quite late with catching up on this Community Recap!

Thanks @Rick Vanover, that brought a massive smile to my face and glad it was a good dream 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do I get a special ‘Dream Badge’ @safiya 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wonderful recap and thank you for all your hard work @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @safiya for this awesome Community. 

Welcome to the new members! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do I get a special ‘Dream Badge’ @safiya 😄

consider this your unofficial dream badge ☁ have a good weekend, @dips!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do I get a special ‘Dream Badge’ @safiya 😄

consider this your unofficial dream badge ☁ have a good weekend, @dips!

Brilliant, thank you @safiya and you too! 😀

Comment