Veeam Community Recap #131

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Happy Friday everyone! This week El Rickatron & @Madi.Cristil are conspiring in normal circumstances to bring you the best content recap this week. Here is this week’s video:

The Links

via ​​​​@michaelcade 

via @Michael Melter 

via @regnor 

Special Department News

I want everyone to know that KB4420 was updated to have Veeam Backup & Replication v12’s cumulative patch 3. I’ve updated the V12 Upgrade Center:

Cybersecurity is clearly a top-of-mind topic here at Veeam. I want to draw everyone’s attention to a great recent Industry Insights stream: Best Practices for Cyber Resiliency with Veeam by @DarthDave@Viperian and @bradlinch:

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya for preparing the list of +133 new members to showcase this week!

There are 8 names we selected as the coolest usernames! They are: @djwestermann7  @Dolphin @veeamy @leavemealone (sorry had to!) @rhap4boy @TechDadSoCal @TurkTownBlue @DarkMatter.

And Alfred’s pick is @ThatsNASt! Have a great week everyone!

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap guys! 

Congrats to all the Post mentions. Yeah...the session from Dave / Jason was pretty good. Highly recommend a watch from the community. 

What great new Community usernames...."leavemealone" is awesome! 😂😂 Welcome new Community members 👍🏼

Hope everyone has a great weekend... & enjoy your vacay Rick! 🌴

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome to everyone, especially to @leavemealone ! 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Welcome to everyone !! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week.  Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome new members to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for highlighting my post and also for the kind words 🙂@Madi.Cristil@Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap and congrats to the people being mentioned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap and welcome to the new members! Especially @leavemealone :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Cool recap. Interesting story about the hallucinating disk :) 

Comment