Veeam Community Recap #129

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil and El Rickatron are back at it in normal circumstances; however I think the heat is bothering Madalina! Stay cool, Madalina. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @marco_s 

via @Luiz Eduardo Serrano 

via @atinivelli 

Special Department News

via @safiya  → Congratulations on launching the Veeam User Group Egypt with @mhmdadl 

If you are using the Veeam backup for the public cloud products, maybe do an update per this KB: KB4471: Veeam Backup for Cloud Solutions Potential Data Loss

Also, big news from Microsoft Inspire this week. Check out my blog: What you need to know about Microsoft 365, Syntex, and Veeam for 1 more reason to back up Microsoft 365.

Who’s New

We welcomed +47 new members this week!  But we really want to know @Lionel THIERY - why do the French always ALLCAPS the surname?

The coolest usernames are: @Beppe00 @Neto @Deep and @SpicyNudle 

And Alfred’s pick is @clownyboots178 

And a big welcome to everyone else! We will have a special SysAdmin Day stream next week and back after that for episode 130!

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice Recap & congrats to all the mentions. 

Welcome to all new Community members! 

Have a great weekend! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week and great to see another VUG group onboard.  Congrats everyone that was mentioned and welcome all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for this another recap guys!

Nice friday to everyone...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP! I have actually said the same to @Madi.Cristil. She reads everything on the platform. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great RECAP! I have actually said the same to @Madi.Cristil. She reads everything on the platform. 

We did have that conversation 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for being mentioned..for the second time! 😅

Comment