Veeam Community Recap #127

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are back at it with three pieces of content with Special Department news as well as the Who’s New runup for the week. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @patricio.rcm 

via @olivier.rossi 

Special Department News

via @Madi.Cristil → We have a winner for the Blog of the Month competion!

Congratulations @MicoolPaul 

also via @Madi.Cristil → Be sure to see the updated VeeamON Tour information:

via @Rick Vanover → Updated installable .ISO for the Veeam Hardened Repository

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome 62 members to the Veeam Community!

The coolest usernames this week are @produto, @sweetchris, @TALITO and @Aeternus 

Alfred’s pick this week is @LemonFridge! Congratulations everyone and welcome to the Veeam Community.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

As always, nice recap guys! Congrats to all the post mentions, and congrats again to Michael for Blog of the Month. Well-deserved, sir.

I wanna go to Buenos Aires for VON Tour! 😂

Welcome all new Hub members!

Have a great weekend all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx a lot for the shout out @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ! It always feels nice being recognized in the recap 😊😎

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey, thanks for the cool badge 😀. Nice recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I actually congratulated him using the title too. But I was curious to know why :-) Great recap @Rick Vanover, @Madi.Cristil and @safiya, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey, thanks for the cool badge 😀. Nice recap!

All good - welcome to the Veeam Community, @LemonFridge  → We recap every week in the news section! Don’t worry - we won’t call you out every week. Unless you start sharing awesome content!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week.  Congrats to everyone mentioned and Michael again for blog of the month.  Welcome all new members to the community.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the recap,

being on holidays is a hard moment to be up to day, so for me this is gold!

cheers!

Comment