Veeam Community Recap #126

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are sharing some solid content, Special Department News and the Who’s New section. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @kristofpoppe 

via @SteveHeart 

via @cameronmcshane 

Special Department News

Big milestone of work from @Madi.Cristil @NikolaPejkova and @safiya → The Veeam 100 Directory is now live and ready to go on the top page of the Community Hub, or you can go to https://vee.am/Veeam100

via @Madi.Cristil → Be sure to vote for Blog of the Month!

Veeam KB 1745 has been updated, Deduplication Appliances best practices. If you are using one of these, please check this KB: https://www.veeam.com/kb1745

The Ransomware Trends 2023 report is live, it was part of our news book for VeeamON - you can download the report now for free, it has some truly fascinating statistics! http://vee.am/RW23 

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +71 new members this week!

The coolest usernames are @MarcMizz @Blixa @a.bonadonna @uh-dk @AWu and @Ulli 

And Alfred’s pick is a good one → @JuggerMouse! Welcome everyone to the Veeam Community!

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oh - and I should also add, we discussed in the recap the odd ‘fellow’ painted on the way above @Madi.Cristil ‘s bed at the hotel. Sir George was visible on screen when we recorded, but it was cropped on the recording. Yes, that is the bed pillow, Sir George watching over at all times:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap as always and have a nice travel Madi!

Good Friday to all of you...

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What a cool ‘Sir George’ photo! 😊

Great Recap as always...great content; and the Veeam100 Directory re-mention...great redesign there btw.

Welcome new members! Have a great weekend, and holiday weekend to those of us in the U.S.!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So happy to see Veeam100 Directory up together with the new logo!! 🤠

Great recap as always, @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap this week! I like the new logo for Veeam100!😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Love the new Veeam 100 logo! 

Was also great to see the update on the deduplicating appliance KB earlier this week….I was surprised to see 6 vendors listed.  I didn’t realize that support was added for Fujitsu and Infinidat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap again this week.  Congrats to everyone mentioned and all new members welcome.

Loving the new Veeam100 logo too.  😎

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thank you @Madi.Cristil  @safiya@Rick Vanover for mentioning my blogpost. I’ll take it as a challenge to train the bot with all the Rick-a-lingo ! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is amazing!
I never get tired of looking into the recaps!

Love the new Veeam 100 logo too!!!!!

Thanks for the effort you put on this every week!

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As usual a great recap !!!

Congrats to @kristofpoppe 😁 and others being mentioned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP! What a fantastic way to catchup with topics, updates etc one must have missed. Loving the the new Veeam100 logo

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

thank you @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover to highlight my strengths ;) I will be happy to do a deep dive tasting. But first comes the script for Winows VMs.

Comment