Veeam Community Recap #122

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week RICKATRON ​​​​@Madi.Cristil have some normal life, for a bit, after VeeamON. We have a solid list of content and a bunch of Who’s New to cover. Watch this week’s episode:

The Links

via @vmJoe 

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @benyoung 

via @dips 

Special Department News

via @TazMonster 

via @safiya 

Who’s New

This week we welcome +263 members into the Veeam Community! The coolest usernames are: @dcluck 
@valt @majordanuk @CaptainKirk @TazMonster @DrObject @premiumdumps @Nodnarb @TheMcCook 
@Flopes @Domex @Schmiddy @KenCastleberry @PizzaFist55 @AVAVAV. Alfreds pick is @CaptainKirk!

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I love making the weekly recap! Thanks for letting use the “From the architects desk” header Rick, and thanks for the extra tip!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week love the VeeamON content as it was a great week.  Congrats to all those mentioned and welcome all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Madi.Cristil wearing the Alfred shirt! #BOOM 😂
So glad to hear you took some time for yourself Mr. RICKATRON @Rick Vanover 💪🏻

@vmJoe ...really liked your post!

My fave newcomer...cuz I’m a pizza fan, is @PizzaFist55 . Welcome to ALL the new members. Looking forward to reading your content/posts.

Appreciate you all giving another great RECAP. BTW..vmjoe is an MVP...so that’s not true. Just sayin’ 😏

Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

All I can say, people from the shipping company may freak out with the box!

The good thing is that was not shipped out or from out of the US!

#rocket_team!
@jos.maliepaard 

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

#rocket_team!
@jos.maliepaard

🤣

You might have seen that banner in Rick's office already lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Off campus :) was actually down at South Beach, Miami Beach. They were preparing for memorial day. 😎 What would VeeamON or Veeam100 Prague be without a tour of the surrounding area. At VeeamON 2019 I visited the now internationally renowned Wynwood Walls https://www.instagram.com/wynwoodwallsofficial/?hl=en and Calle Ocho (The main Cuban emigre area). 

Unfortunately my plan this time to visit the Vizcaya Museum did not work out. Not enough time and the one day I tried to cycle there I got to downtown Miami and realised that I would end up being fried Burke if I continued onwards due to the powerful local sun 😀. 

Nevertheless I think squeezed as much out of VeeamON as possible, both technically, socially and culturally so I feel good. There is always room for improvement. 

Once again Thanks to Veeam and all of you for making this possible!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Glad you both had a fun time at VeeamOn! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Glad you both had a fun time at VeeamOn! 😀

Next time you should be there too! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Awesome recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 

Thanks for the tips! Will take them on-board. Hoping to have Security Fridays running for a while yet. So many topics to wrote about and hopefully a presentation at some point too @Madi.Cristil 😀

Keep tuned for more Tips from Dips :D

Welcome to the new members to this awesome community and well done to everyone mentioned! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh what a great recap 🤣! Thx for the shout-out @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil , it was pleasure sharing that. Kudo’s to the others being mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap and good remembers of VeeamOn!

Nice Friday to all of you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

#rocket_team!
@jos.maliepaard

🤣

That tape wasn’t great either. Hope it didn’t open during shipping :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap. Ricks schedule was pretty crazy. Hopefully it’s not always like that1

Comment