Veeam Community Recap #121

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, El Rickatron hosts @Chris.Childerhose and @JonahMay for the recap. We cover a solid block of content, and buckle down for VeeamON! Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @Viperian 

via @michaelcade 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @MicoolPaul 

Special Department News

VEEAMON: There is still time to register for the virtual experience for VeeamON! VeeamON 2023 – Expand Your Cloud and Security Skills

via @Geoff Burke 

via @HangTen416 

Where’s Madi and Who’s New

@Madi.Cristil  and @safiya are in training this week, and will be back at it after the VeeamON event with Who’s New. Until then, they, along with Alfred, say hello from San Franciso:

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It was a pleasure @Rick Vanover to co-host with you and @JonahMay.  Congrats to everyone mentioned in this episode.  It is getting fun doing this.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It was a pleasure @Rick Vanover to co-host with you and @JonahMay.  Congrats to everyone mentioned in this episode.  It is getting fun doing this.  😎

It is fun, thank you both for helping me out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Sir Michael Paul the First, that couldn’t sound more British if you tried! Ha!

Thanks for the mention! Enjoy VeeamON everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sir Michael Paul the First, that couldn’t sound more British if you tried! Ha!

Thanks for the mention! Enjoy VeeamON everyone!

I’ll keep adding levels to you bro as you keep the awesomery high.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap @Rick Vanover @Chris.Childerhose and @JonahMay . Congrats to all those mentioned. Well done! @MicoolPaul ...somehow I missed your TLD post. Wow...what a horrible idea that one was <smh> 🤦🏼

See you all in Miami!

Userlevel 5
Badge

I…. did not know that there was a book available on Veeam V12. Is it going to be for sale next week @ VeeamON? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I…. did not know that there was a book available on Veeam V12. Is it going to be for sale next week @ VeeamON? 

There will be some for giveaway but if you want to order it check Packt and Amazon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover, thank you. Cheers to the co-hosts and every mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Madi.Cristil @safiya I am certain that I walked right down that street when I was in San Fran in March, the Canton Bazaar in the background. So Alfred is following in my footsteps  🤣

Comment