Veeam Community Recap #120

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week El Rickatron is on the early shift! Good thing @Madi.Cristil has prepared everything and all is in order. We have a solid block of content to share, some VeeamON news and Who’s New this week. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @barellag 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @JotaJanota (Can anyone add perspective here?)

Special Department News

via @regnor 

via @Madi.Cristil 

via @wesmrt 

For Veeam Backup for Google Cloud users, please see Veeam KB 4443: KB4443: Release Information for Veeam Backup for Google Cloud 4 Patch 1

Who’s New

via @safiya → We are happy to welcome +82 members to the Veeam Community Hub this week!

This week’s coolest usernames are: @Informatica @HANSEN @HCIVeeamGuy @servers and storage and @CloudFire

For this week, Alfred’s pick is @thatonesystemsdude!  Thank you all for what you do in the Veeam Community Hub - and we may mix it up next week for the big push for VeeamON!

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap as always!

So happy to see @barellag post received the deserved attention!
I encouraged him to post here because it’s always good to share our “support” knowledge with everyone when it’s possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great recap as always!

So happy to see @barellag post received the deserved attention!
I encouraged him to post here because it’s always good to share our “support” knowledge with everyone when it’s possible.

Love it and yes, @barellag is on a path to greatness here. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Great recap as always!

So happy to see @barellag post received the deserved attention!

Love it and yes, @barellag is on a path to greatness here. 

Thanks to @wesmrt I decided to start these posts and I’m happy to see it being useful for the community. Happy to share more and more.

Thank you @Rick Vanover, really appreciate your generosity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Enjoyed the Recap @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !
BTW...question about the Recaps...didn’t they used to be on Fridays? Or am I crazy? (don’t answer that...hahaha) Seems now they’re on Thursday..late Thursday. Just an observation is all 😊

Welcome all new members, and as always..really enjoyed looking at all this week’s great content.

Happy weekend all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap guys! Good to see other Brazilians here.

Congrats for all mentions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Enjoyed the Recap @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover !
BTW...question about the Recaps...didn’t they used to be on Fridays? Or am I crazy? (don’t answer that...hahaha) Seems now they’re on Thursday..late Thursday. Just an observation is all 😊

Welcome all new members, and as always..really enjoyed looking at all this week’s great content.

Happy weekend all!

Hey Shane - so about the Friday… I used to plan on recording the recap first thing in the morning when I’d get into the office on Friday, about 9AM Eastern. Then a quick edit (Always do it in 1 take!) and post to a YouTube and write up a post. It turned out that got later in the day for EMEA, meaning, if I recorded at 9, then I had a call at 9:30 or 10:00, then around 11:00 AM I’d actually be ready to post and it may miss the mark in Europe.

So then I also moved the video hosting from my own YouTube to the Veeam YouTube channel (Veeam Community Recap Playlist) and the social media team needs 24 hours turn to post. So now we record on Wednesdays and the last thing I do for the workday on a Thursday is post it. That way the keeners can keen and EMEA people stay happy and don’t miss the recap :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap this week.  Congrats to all mentions and welcome new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the mention @Madi.Cristil@Rick Vanover! Creating working links for the sessions wasn't easy at all 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Rick Vanover - ok, so I’m not crazy (not “too” crazy anyway). Thought it used to be. Was just an observation I had is all. Wed, Thur, or Fri...enjoy seeing the Recaps regardless of the day 😊

Comment