Veeam Community Recap #119

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are at it again this week with the content highlights from the Veeam Community. We had a great week in Prague with a twist on the featured content, let’s dive into this week’s episode: 

The Links

​​​​@MicoolPaul 

via @michaelcade 

via @Michael Melter 

Special Department News

I want to draw everyone’s attention to Veeam KB KB2443: Veeam Backup & Replication support for VMware vSphere for the latest information on vSphere 8.0 U1 support. 

via @marcofabbri 

For VeeamON - be sure to join for the Ask Me Anything live stream with the Veeam Product Strategy team on 11-May! Sign up here: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

Please register for the upcoming Cloud City event with @MicoolPaul and @HangTen416 

Another solid event, this type featuring Immutability from a group of Swiss experts @SteveHeart and others!

Congratulations @coolsport00 for the April Blog of the Month win!

Who’s New!

We are back with Who’s New (Thank you @safiya) this week, welcoming +156 members to the community!

This week’s coolest usernames are: @BeDigital @UserName @DocHoliday @2invision @Tonga and @darning:

And Alfred’s Pick ​​​@McLovin! Tell us if it is a movie reference :)

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks again for the mention @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 
Great post content again...Welcome to all new members. Think my fave new username is the same as above.

Looking forward to the AMA webinar. Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you for the mention 😁 and yes please everyone if you’re interested in SaaS or Public Cloud data protection then come along to our event next week in Cloud City as we want to hear from YOU what you’d like to see most of in our sessions and content!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations to everyone mentioned! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the informative RECAP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great weekly recap this week.  Congratulations to everyone mentioned and the new members - welcome to the community.

not sure why my username was picked but thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @darning → First of all - welcome to the Veeam Community.

Each week or so, we review all new members. We see some snarky, cute, awesome and downright hilarious usernames with the new accounts. Yours was funny so we picked it. Random is as random can be. 

But at least you know now we have the weekly recap with a rundown of what’s going on at Veeam :) → Again Welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I missed this one and just caught it. Great recap and welcome new members 

Comment