Veeam Community Recap #118

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We said this week would have something special! @Madi.Cristil and El Rickatron are in Prague with a few different teams and had the opportunity to corner @HannesK and the one and only detective @Mildur! We had the opportunity to focus on discussions and questions this week. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @fredooog 

via @frank.nord 

via @BertrandFR 

Special Department News

via @MicoolPaul and @HangTen416 - we are happy to announce a new Thematic Group - Cloud City!

via @Geoff Burke and @Cassandra Faris 

via @HunterLAFR 

via @MicoolPaul → Get ready for VeeamON!

Who’s New

Who’s New will be back next week and we will be in the final countdown to VeeamON. Have a great weekend everyone. 

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the mentions on the recap!

Firstly, if anyone in interested in SaaS or Public Cloud data protection, definitely check out Cloud City 🙂 we have a lot planned for you all!

And secondly, as my session is virtual, some people might not be able to get their answers within the Q&A time of the session, or maybe it’s too complex to write within the Q&A box, so at the end of my session is a QR code to that post, so anyone that comes away with questions can bring them to the post and (hopefully) get the answers or advice they need!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap as always guys. So great to see @Mildur and @HannesK in this weeks vid. 

I’m registered for the v12 hidden features session and, I don’t think I knew about the Hardened Repo session. That will definitely be on my list. @MicoolPaul session I’m going to have to watch on-demand later, but looking fwd to it as well. 

Have a great weekend everyone...and safe travels back from PRG everyone!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you. See you in Miami, @coolsport00 :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Mildur @HannesK  The brains behind Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover You have to get these two guys on the show more often! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing people on an amazing place on this recap.

Nice Friday to everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap and nice to see @Mildur and @HannesK on this week.  Congrats to everyone mentioned.  Time to plan my agenda for VeeamON as there seems to be lots of great sessions.

As noted by Shane there will be lots of on-demand watching after VeeamON since you cannot catch every session you want.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Madi.Cristil@Rick Vanover Thanks for the support and for the shout out for Cloud City. @MicoolPaul and I are very excited to see where it goes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap and happy to see @Mildur and @HannesK again 🤣!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Cool recap as always! 
Thanks for mentioning the Kubernetes event in Spanish!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Amazing recap, great to see @Mildur @HannesK . Can’t wait the next summit to discover new contents and have some great discussions.

@HannesK Thank you for the concrete answer, it removes my doubts. I will save it for the future 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great Recap!

Comment