Veeam Community Recap #117

• 21 April 2023
  • 7 comments
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are up this week with a solid block of content (not breaking the rule!) and medium-crazy-but-good levels of Special Department news. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @coolsport00 

via @JMeixner 

via @michaelcade 

Special Department News

The Automation Desk event is up for replay! Special thanks to @jorge.delacruz @Jim Jones @mkevenaar and @JMeixner!

via @safiya → NEW BADGE!

via @Geoff Burke 

via @Andanet 

I additionally want to let everyone know that the V12 Cumulative Patch is updated, so now is a great time to check out V12 at KB4420 or the Upgrade Center: KB4420: Release Information for Veeam Backup & Replication 12 Cumulative Patches

Who’s New

A big thanks again to @safiya for preparing this. We are happy to welcome +110 members this week!

The Coolest Usernames this week are @DickyD @Synapse @chopper @Redbad @scanawine and @Thurill 

This week, Alfred’s pick is @Cloudwize !

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for the shout out @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil . Again, a lot of great content. @safiya ...i never tire reviewing your badge post 😂

Welcome to all new members. My favorite username is scanawine 😊 Hope everyone has a great weekend! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think Madalina is making a positive fashion statement :) but now people might realize that she is our top secret Canadian agent at Veeam 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I think Madalina is making a positive fashion statement :) but now people might realize that she is our top secret Canadian agent at Veeam 😁

Now you know it 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

A great and long recap again 😎 Much of good content this week and thanks for the mention.

Welcome to all new members. I think the username @Kleisterscheibe is funny, but i am afraid it is funny in German only 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap and content this week for sure!  Congrats everyone that was mentioned and welcome all new members to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 
Rick you should come in Italy to improve your italian language and to enjoy our food :P 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Brilliant recap; welcome to everyone joining the community!

Comment