Veeam Community Recap #116

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are sharing a cracking block of content and alas, have broken the rule. Special Department, Who’s New and more shared this week. Check out this week’s recap:

The Links

via @JMeixner 

via @Viperian 

via @PackerProgrammer 

via @ericeberg 

Special Department

via ​​​​@Geoff Burke → WARNING LOLS WILL HAPPEN

via @Chris.Childerhose 

via @MikkoVanttinen 

via @marcofabbri Marco Luvisi and Antonio D’Andrea

Who’s New

We welcomed +60 new members this week into the Veeam Community!

Coolest usernames this week are: @Bee @DigitalPulley @quietfoo @LogicPaul @momo and @fredooog 

Alfred’s Pick! @chacha 

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover . There was great content this week, and of course you all were spot on. Welcome to all the new members. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My cat’s name is Carlos :). That was not cat bomb as it was not planned. I was in between him and the kitchen where is food is, hence the “cat dash”.. I did find it funny that he did that right before I mentioned Alfred the Veeam Legend Cat… Perhaps Cat’s have intuition :) or maybe he was just hungry!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Geoff Burke Carlos, Nacho, Pedro, Taquito → El Rickatron was *not* even close...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap!

So many posts, two VUG meeting. This community is becoming better and better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow, a really loooong recap 😆 They are getting longer and longer, aren’t they? But ok, we have a lot of stuff in the last times.

Thanks for the mention and welcome to all new users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow a really great and long recap!  Awesome.

Thanks for the mention and to all others as well.  Welcome new members to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for this great recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  !!! After having very busy weeks and after bein g on a holiday with my daughters and after being sick I was not able begin very active in the community the past weeks… Therefore it’s a real pleasure to look at the recaps to know what I have been missing the past weeks. Thx for that!

Comment