Veeam Community Recap #115

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Happy Friday! This week we are back in relatively normal conditions and have a bunch of content to share. Rocking content, Special Department news and Who’s New! Check out this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @MicoolPaul 

via @DarthDave @bradlinch and @SteveHeart 

and:    Veeam's Anomaly Detection for Ransomware (linchtips.com)

via @michaelcade in Kubernetes Korner

Special Department News

via @Madi.Cristil 

via @mkevenaar @jorge.delacruz @Jim Jones and @JMeixner 

Who’s New

Cheers to @safiya for preparing this week’s list, we are happy to welcome +78 new members!

The coolest usernames this week are: @Seth Fellow @sandy-buildpiper @banjo @pathfinder1985 @Support and @Mangoman 

Alfred’s Pick!  WOW! @klondike → Completely NEXT LEVEL on the Coolest Username!

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap. Congrats to all mentions and new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

what would you doooo for a Klondike bar? 🍦🎵

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Fabulous recap all. Did you all just go full ‘Klondike bar’ on us???! 😂  I honestly didn’t know if those things were still around, tbh. Not really a fan personally, but great commercials. hahaha 

Welcome to all the new members; congrats to all the great posts; and looking forward to seeing you all in MIA next month.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Fabulous recap all. Did you all just go full ‘Klondike bar’ on us???! 😂  I honestly didn’t know if those things were still around, tbh. Not really a fan personally, but great commercials. hahaha 

Welcome to all the new members; congrats to all the great posts; and looking forward to seeing you all in MIA next month.

Cheers!

Looking forward to see you too, @coolsport00 ! And even though I am not a huge ice cream fan, I have to try one haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oh yes @Madi.Cristil ...you do have to at least try one. 😋 The standard Klondike bar is a mint chocolate covering with vanilla ice cream. They’re ok, but I’m not a mint chocolate fan. 🤷🏼 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

thanks for the recap! great resume and fun to listen / watch during my daughter’s nap!

keep it up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

what would you doooo for a Klondike bar? 🍦🎵

Oh no. You folks in Ohio did not get the joy of growing up with Buffalo NY commercials flying over the lake and attacking our defenseless Canadian TV antennas.. This one gave me nightmares but might have had some impact on my subconscious and forced me many years later into the IT business.. or maybe not :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap. Congrats to all new members

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap!

Comment