Veeam Community Recap #143

Object Storage, Certification and 12.1 Recovery

• 18 November 2023
  • 7 comments
Object Storage, Certification and 12.1 Recovery
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week is a special episode, a double episode! With the US Thanksgiving holiday next week, this recap will take the place of both weeks (and sorry for the late post!). You can watch this week’s epsiode here: 

The Links

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @MicoolPaul 

via @damien commenge 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @SteveF 

Special Department Links

VUG Romania!

via @HangTen416 @Chris.Childerhose and @Tyler Jurgens 

Who’s New

Special shout to @safiya for making this week’s Who’s New! We welcomed +111 new members to the community. This week’s coolest usernames are @isteamtiger, @halaMayday, @Boubchmo and @Midax!

Alfred’s pick this week is @pillow! Cute! Have a great week everyone!

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow another great weekly recap haven't been mentioned for a while. Congrats all those mentioned and welcome to new members.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great Recap!

@Madi.Cristil I did get the VMCE2021 and VMCA2022 but I find that if you say you are terrified of the exam then the stars align up in your flavor 😃 If you go in saying easy … boom you get hit :) 

So I error on the .. oh no.. ah!! side.. 

Apart from that study groups are fun. Who knows it might also generate some swag ideas with the swag powers that be!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for the shout out @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover 🤣.

Great content and congrats to the others being mentioned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP once again. I like the badge review audit comment! Wish this process could be automated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Cool recap guys. That’s a pretty stout agenda for the Romainian VUG @Madi.Cristil ! Should be a great day. Looking fwd to starting VUG USA here near me… 😏

Welcome to all new Community members, and congrats on all the post mentions!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Cool recap guys. That’s a pretty stout agenda for the Romainian VUG @Madi.Cristil ! Should be a great day. Looking fwd to starting VUG USA here near me… 😏

Welcome to all new Community members, and congrats on all the post mentions!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks , @coolsport00 ! 😊 I will share photos and thoughts on the VUG Romania! 

Looking forward to that too! We will start it strong in 2024 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

That would be great!

Comment