Veeam Community Recap #134

Infrastructure & Scanning Backups - Community PoV

• 1 September 2023
  • 4 comments
Infrastructure & Scanning Backups - Community PoV
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Rick Vanover is on location at VeeamON Tour events in Latin America. Great energy here for Veeam with our customers and partners! We have a good block of content, Special Department news and the Who’s New for this week. Check out the latest episode:

The Links

via @TomKan 

via @NemanjaJanicic 

via @SteveHeart 

Special Department News

via ​​​​@Madi.Cristil 

via @bjervis and Kevin Allan

VMware Cloud Director users: A new KB has been posted: KB4489: VMware Cloud Director 10.5 Compatibility Patch (veeam.com)

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya for preparing the new member list for this week. We are pleased to welcome +72 members this week!

These six are the coolest usernames: @OG1 @DANGAC @soporte @Hitz @packet_loss and @carminati 

And @Veeamnix → you are Alfred’s pick. You have a badge coming your way!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice recap this week! I’m looking forward to the ‘Hidden Features’ session. I did a post on the subject myself before VeeamON; @Mildur did a session at VeeamON; and now a VUG session….I love those kinds of sessions. 

Great content shares this week, and welcome to all the new Hub members. Have a great weekend, and holiday weekend for those of us in the U.S. Safe travels around Central/LATM Rick!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week and lots of great content.  Looking forward to the hidden features session with Brad/Kevin.

Welcome all new members to the community. Have a great weekend everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Madi.Cristil & @Rick Vanover,

thanks for choosing me 😉. This time I got inspired while browsing the internet. I already had a similar script for Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, which compared the determined HASH values with those of an engine on the Internet. However, this site limits the number of API requests (free account), I looked around for an alternative. And yes, there is more in the pipeline!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Absolutely brilliant content and Technical aspects are all covered with out leaving any information 

Comment