Veeam Community Recap #135

APIs, Replication and Releases

• 7 September 2023
  • 6 comments
APIs, Replication and Releases
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil are in between trips and have a solid block of content this week focusing on new APIs for Microsoft 365, an interesting way to replicate Veeam repositories and a peek inside the Kubernetes release process. We also have some Special Department news and the Who’s New roundup. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @allynz 

via @Nitish Kumar 

Special Department News

via ​​​​@Madi.Cristil we have a winner, congratulations @Iams3le 

via @Stabz and @c_glemot 

I want to relay KB4483 for Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 environments: KB4483: Abnormal Increase in Exchange incremental Data Processed By Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365

Who’s New

Tha@safiya for prepping this week’s entries! We have +137 new members this week!

A solid list of 4 for the coolest usernames: @o'locco (interesting - apostrophe can’t mention → I found a bug!) @HitTheDrum @bestofbeny and @Darkmasterm 

Alfred’s Pick this week is @4N0NYM0U5 → Love it! A badge coming your way, have a great weekend everyone.

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week and congrats to all mentions as well as our blog winner.  Welcome all new members to a great community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Good recap again guys! Rick, if you’re near KC...you know I’m here, so let me know.

Congrats to all the post mentions and of course welcome to the new Hub members. Have a good weekend all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always! Many thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap with very good content!

Good to know @Iams3le as the blogger of the month. Congrats man!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nice recap with very good content!

Good to know @Iams3le as the blogger of the month. Congrats man!

Thank you @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for mentioning my post.

And yes @Rick Vanover you are right : I was probably a bit harsh about the ability of MS in delivering backup software 🤣. I was too much focused an their native built-in Windows ‘backup’, wasn’t thinking at that time about the SQL backups...

Comment