Skip to main content
Veeam Community Recap #166

AI, AI and Breaking the Rules in Recap #166

AI, AI and Breaking the Rules in Recap #166

Rickatron and @safiya are up this week and what a run while @Madi.Cristil was on well-deserved holiday! Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @andy.sturniolo 

via @HunterLAFR 

via @Iams3le 

via @tarik.yenisey 

Special Department News

This week @Madi.Cristil (she’s back!), @safiya and I attended Gainsight Pulse, where we overviewed our community strategy. This picture below is us right after our session with our colleague from Gainsight, Vish, who has helped us be successful in our community:

L-R: Vish from Gainsight, Safiya Mohamed, Rickatron and Madalina Cristil from Veeam at Gainsight Pulse 2024 in St. Louis Missouri, USA on 16-May 2024.

via @Matt Crape Veeam Backup for Proxmox is coming! Read this post on the Veeam blog: Veeam Backup for Proxmox

via @tarik.yenisey - Congratulations on winning April’s Blog of the Month!

via @Geoff Burke 

via @Daria_K  - Check out the VeeamON page in our Community: | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Who’s New is Back Next Week

Sorry we published this late! We have had a busy week, but we will be back with Who’s New next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow @Rick Vanover and Safiya good recap !

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

What an amazing recap this week with the amazing content.  Congrats everyone that was mentioned and congratulations to @tarik.yenisey for winning blog of the month for April.

Congrats to @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @safiya at Gainsight Pulse.  Well deserved.

Great to see the Proxmox mention too and looking forward to seeing more of this at VeeamON and testing.

Also be sure you check out the VeeamON hub here on the community if you are attending to connect with other attendees and learn.

Have a great weekend everyone (long weekend for us Canadians 😎)!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thanks for the shout-out! The best part: we still have even more super secret stuff to announce at VeeamON!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think we should see a return of Kube Genius Geoff and Junior Joe soon as they are becoming forgotten :) . The Notorious part was added on during on of the recap’s a few years ago by @Rick Vanover  hence NKGG :) 

Maybe a post about NKGG leveraging immutable storage after Junior Joe accidently deleted all the backups is in order 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Keep producing good content. Thank you for your good wishes. I am currently doing my compulsory military service. I will be gone for about 1 month, see you again when I return. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What an amazing recap this week with the amazing content.  Congrats everyone that was mentioned and congratulations to @tarik.yenisey for winning blog of the month for April.

Congrats to @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @safiya at Gainsight Pulse.  Well deserved.

Great to see the Proxmox mention too and looking forward to seeing more of this at VeeamON and testing.

Also be sure you check out the VeeamON hub here on the community if you are attending to connect with other attendees and learn.

Have a great weekend everyone (long weekend for us Canadians 😎)!

Thank u Chris :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thank you for the recap Rick/Safiya!...and a shoutout to Proxmox support! That’s GREAT news! Looking fwd to hearing/seeing more goodness about this at VeeamON! 🙌🏻

Congrats Tarik on April BotM 🎉

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you for supporting the idea @Rick Vanover  and helping setting up the VeeamON Space @safiya. I hope the community will like it and take full advantage of it. :)

And, I like it when you call me Mrs. DK! 😏

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for the recap Rick/Safiya!...and a shoutout to Proxmox support! That’s GREAT news! Looking fwd to hearing/seeing more goodness about this at VeeamON! 🙌🏻

Congrats Tarik on April BotM 🎉

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers!

Thank you Shane :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover and @safiya 

congrats to all other mentioned.

lovely recap, I enjoyed it as always!

happy weekend everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Another Great RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @safiya for the mention. 

• BTW, for about three days, I haven’t gotten any notifications. Have checked the notification settings, unsubscribed and resubscribed. Is anyone currently experiencing this too/any fix? 

Comment