Veeam Community Recap #148

2024 Plans, 12.1 Tips and a Special Guest

2024 Plans, 12.1 Tips and a Special Guest
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week was a special one! We have great content to share, a whole lot of Who’s New and a special guest. The Community Team was planning the 2024 strategy and @Rick Vanover, @Madi.Cristil, and @safiya were able to take over the studio for some well overdue shenanigans (all courtesy of @Geoff Burke). Check out this week’s episode:

The Links

via @MicoolPaul 

via @Stabz 

via @Chris.Childerhose 

Special Department News

via @mhmdadl and @Amr Sadek 
هذه الجلسة ستكون باللغة العربية! - This session will be in Arabic!

via @JonahMay @Rin and @Mayhem 
(12) Veeam Beyond the Clicks | LinkedIn the Veeam 100 Show for January: Behind the Clicks

via @safiya 

Who’s New

We had +374 members join over the holiday break! But that doesn’t stop @Witty-Donkey4927, @GreaseMonkey, @idontknowusewhatusername, and @iH8usrnames from getting the coolest usernames and @VeeamMeUp is Alfred’s Pick! Welcome everyone and have a great weekend!

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Loved the different Recap take! @Geoff Burke as a special guest, @safiya back. It's great!

Congrats to all the post mentions, & welcome new community members. Looking forward to what's coming up in 2024!💥

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow what a great recap as Geoff always makes things fun. Congrats to everyone mentioned and wow finally snuck in there. 😂

Welcome all new members and here is to a great 2024!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

That was really fun team! Hey @Geoff Burke green suits you very well! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks, that was a lot of fun. @Rick Vanover is too humble that studio is first class and getting everything to work would require a degree in audio/visual engineering in my opinion but he did it! Again thank you so much for having me! @Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover you folks make working fun, one simply does not want to stop! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That was really fun team! Hey @Geoff Burke green suits you very well! :)

I will take anything that makes me look younger 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP guys, and Happy New Year once again! As @Rick Vanover mentioned in the RECAP,  Veeam recommends performing Veeam ONE upgrade first. This can be easily overlooked, so pay attention guys

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Folks, that was a lot of fun. @Rick Vanover is too humble that studio is first class and getting everything to work would require a degree in audio/visual engineering in my opinion but he did it! Again thank you so much for having me! @Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover you folks make working fun, one simply does not want to stop! 

I just wish we could have used the $10,000 camera in there - it looks much better :) This is @ertelle1 in the same studio! Veeam Recovery Orchestrator: Getting Started - YouTube → It makes a difference when the video producers are in the house!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap and nice to see you all together 😄.

Congrats to the persons being mentioned, great articles!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey! cool stuff!

Nice to see you all there!!

Tonsura of fun for this 2024, and plenty of new challenges and topics.

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great recap, thank you @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“We didn’t practice that and it shows...”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Geoff Burke :-)

Great recap and happy new year!

Comment