Welcome to the KQD 1! (Kubernetes Question of the Day).

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

No time to learn Kubernetes? No problems. We have you covered!

This daily series of Kubernetes Questions will help introduce basic topics and knowledge. The goal is to spend 5 minutes a day doing the questions that could lead you to passing the KCNA exam and then storming into your boss’s office and demanding a well deserved raise!

Joking aside the goal here is to help people get a daily dose of Kubernetes. Over time your knowledge will grow and the seeds that your sew could increase that salary flow!

You can only have one container in a Kubernetes Pod!

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I really like this idea as it helps to learn and sharpen knowledge.  Put my answer in. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

Answers on sale this week!! :).. just joking the answer will be announced the following day :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Quiztime 😎 I am in to quizzes every time. especially when you can learn something.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

365 days of K8S questions.   Just to one up Michael Cade and his awesome 90 days of DevOps!! (-:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

The answer is the one with the highest vote “a Pod can contain more than one container”… I once dived in and out of Kubernetes simply because my job didn’t require it anymore. Still wishes to learn it correctly… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Be careful folks :). Wait until tomorrow for the answer. I might get really sneaky :) 

Along with the answer will come a short explanation as well. We are assuming very little kubernetes knowledge to start with although I may mix in some more complicated ones :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Be careful folks :). Wait until tomorrow for the answer. I might get really sneaky :) 

Along with the answer will come a short explanation as well. We are assuming very little kubernetes knowledge to start with although I may mix in some more complicated ones :) 

Noted @Geoff Burke :-) Henceforth, I will be voting only….😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great way to learn something new.

Also when you learn a new musical instrument, its a good practice to play it just a few minutes each day. … okay, about 10-20 minutes

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Also when you learn a new musical instrument, its a good practice to play it just a few minutes each day. … okay, about 10-20 minutes

Until the neighbor yells at you…. 😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

😂 exactly! … better to learn some electronic instrument with headphones 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

😁🤣

Badge

Normally we have one container per pod, but we might need multiple containers per pod according to the application needs. 

So, the Anwer is false

Comment