Special Offer on some Kubernetes Training (Time Limited) - Humble Bundle

• 19 September 2021
  • 2 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Full disclaimers here: I haven’t purchased this course nor used it myself yet, as it was time limited just wanted to share visibility. I’m sorry if this is a violation of any community guidelines I’m sharing in good faith that the reputation of Pluralsight & Humble Bundle are well recognised and respected and this may enable people to gain access to otherwise unaffordable skills. Please use your own judgement before clicking on the link or paying for this.

I’ve noticed Humble Bundle selling access to Kubernetes training bundles on their website.

Its available for another 11 days and they have a few different options available. It could be worth checking out for people looking to jump in as they cover many scenarios such as Azure Kubernetes Service, Kubernetes & Docker and Google Kubernetes Engine.

Information here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/kubernetes-with-pluralsight-software?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_kuberneteswithpluralsight_softwarebundle

2 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Full disclaimers here: I haven’t purchased this course nor used it myself yet, as it was time limited just wanted to share visibility. I’m sorry if this is a violation of any community guidelines I’m sharing in good faith that the reputation of Pluralsight & Humble Bundle are well recognised and respected and this may enable people to gain access to otherwise unaffordable skills. Please use your own judgement before clicking on the link or paying for this.

I’ve noticed Humble Bundle selling access to Kubernetes training bundles on their website.

Its available for another 11 days and they have a few different options available. It could be worth checking out for people looking to jump in as they cover many scenarios such as Azure Kubernetes Service, Kubernetes & Docker and Google Kubernetes Engine.

Information here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/kubernetes-with-pluralsight-software?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_kuberneteswithpluralsight_softwarebundle

Was looking at this but need to find the time. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Very interesting. I keep it in mind for later. I have another kubernetes topic on the agenda first. 😎👍🏼

Comment