Great time to grab the 50% off Kubernetes exam vouchers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join me to become fully Kubernetes certified. It’s a great time since there’re 50% off deals right now. 

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7004025840841764865/ 

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks Buddy,

But right now this is on my TODO list for 2024 / 2025

I’m drowning in courses and interesting stuff!🤣

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I purchased the PCA. Keep in mind if you buy a lot of courses they give you 50% as well. So if you buy during this sale, then later you can again get 50% off :) On top of the Kubernetes certs the LFCS (Linux Sys Admin) cert is excellent as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Forgot to mention you get 2 tries with each purchase. This is a very important fact because these exams are not exactly simple, many being command line tasks. I personally would hate shovelling out big time $$$$ and get only one try :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I purchased the PCA. Keep in mind if you buy a lot of courses they give you 50% as well. So if you buy during this sale, then later you can again get 50% off :) On top of the Kubernetes certs the LFCS (Linux Sys Admin) cert is excellent as well.

In Spanish we have a popular sentence that, translated, would be something like

“ Don’t warm me up!!! “

If I buy more vouchers and courses, my wife will kill me! 😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

“ Don’t warm me up!!! “

Yes I sometimes have to hide in the bathroom to study, thank goodness there are smart phones. My wife never knew she had married an IT nerd until it was too late. Mind you when I was younger I would hide in the bathroom to get in that one or two extra beers but ageing corrupts us mercilessly and it has gotten to the point where I download my udemy courses to my smart phone so I can do them when in the subway tunnel and on airplanes if only my grade school teachers could see me now :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

“ Don’t warm me up!!! “

Yes I sometimes have to hide in the bathroom to study, thank goodness there are smart phones. My wife never knew she had married an IT nerd until it was too late. Mind you when I was younger I would hide in the bathroom to get in that one or two extra beers but ageing corrupts us mercilessly and it has gotten to the point where I download my udemy courses to my smart phone so I can do them when in the subway tunnel and on airplanes if only my grade school teachers could see me now :) 

🤣
Indeed. 
I don’t remember when my mind changed, from downloading movies and series to watch over a long flight or vacations, to download Udemy courses and fill my ipad with tons of PDFs and blue prints.

crazy!

Regarding Beer!
I’m dreaming right now to put my hands on a Pint of Paulaner, or a Bottle of Judas or so.

Friday night is coming…

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Will have to take a look in to this but timetable may push this stuff to 2023 for me.  I just finished two VMware courses and need to take my VCP renewal exam now before the voucher I got with the course expires.  So, Kubernetes may sit until next year when I can get to it (since also writing a third Veeam book doesn’t help LOL).

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great news!

CYBER WEEK IS NOW EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7th

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news!

CYBER WEEK IS NOW EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7th

Cyber Monday always extends but very nice to see. 😂

Comment