#90DaysOfDevOps - 2024 - We're half way there...

• 16 February 2024
  • 5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have posted a couple of times here about the #90DaysOfDevOps journey but wanted to give an update on how things are going for 2024 and if anyone is not aware share some links to catch up and learn something new. 

You can find the schedule here, not much is happening here just yet I want to complete the video playlist over on YouTube and then update these pages to have better information for each session and where to find them. Some of the presenters have shared some notes for their sessions already. 

The YouTube Playlist can be found here 

Later on today we will be publishing Day 47 / 90, we made it to the half way point and you can expect to find a lot of different topics covered throughout the sessions. 

I am now being asked “What is the plan for 2025, or the rest of 2024?” 

I have always said about any content that I create if it helps one person then it is worth doing and the project is still growing with over 1600 people in the Discord now. We will have to have a think on how we can progress this for the rest of the year and maybe when we finish this one we can crowdsource the next level. 

My ask to this community is, have you explored any of the topics covered or are you sticking with virtualisation and Systems Administration? Are you seeing others around you in the business and community elevate their learning with DevOps skills? 

5 comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks @michaelcade will check some of these out today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @michaelcade will check some of these out today!

You should get a session recorded for it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I am trying to watch a couple each weekend. Having these recorded and located in one place is golden. Think of it as the Library for Devops! and it is free!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Fantastic Michael!

For me...being on the SMB customer side, there is no need for me to explore Dev type things. And with my time semi-thin, I just stick to SA type stuff. But, this is a valuable and worthwhile project you’ve undertaken for sure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is time in 2024 to start to explore DevOps as we have that where I work so would be nice to understand it more.  It is mainly Kasten I need to get in to and learn.

Comment