VUG Canada - Presentation Recording

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If anyone is interested in watching the VUG Canada presentation you can find it here - VUG Canada - Recording for Online Event | Veeam Community Resource Hub

I will be posting another video later of Rasmus’s presentation once he sends it to me.  I missed recording from the start so missed some of his presentation.  We will see the entire thing soon. :smiley:

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Thanks Chris !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😎 we can see the posts in the VUG Canada group….

But thanks for posting it in the general group, too. I will watch the video soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for posting, @Chris.Childerhose! User Group posts are always featured at the homepage, so all community members can see it too :blush:

If there is a duplicate post, I merge them in one thread :relaxed:  

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you:slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for posting, @Chris.Childerhose! User Group posts are always featured at the homepage, so all community members can see it too :blush:

If there is a duplicate post, I merge them in one thread :relaxed:  

Sounds good will post there only going forward. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks, Chris!

Good to know that I can watch content from VUG Canada in youtube! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Awesome VUG! I send it to a friend on Canada.

He didn't know how VUG works. Hope that he becomes a new member with all of you on there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome VUG! I send it to a friend on Canada.

He didn't know how VUG works. Hope that he becomes a new member with all of you on there.

That is great. More members the better it will get.  Thanks Mateus.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Chris.Childerhose , thx for sharing the recording. I watched the session, it was great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Chris.Childerhose , thx for sharing the recording. I watched the session, it was great!

Thanks Nico

Comment