vTrailMap 2020

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey community! I was wondering what’s everyone thinking about vTrailMap page, which we designed earlier this year? Would be nice to hear from you whether you liked it or not.

https://www.veeam.com/vmware-vtrail-map-2020.html

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I totally love it and have to say that I´ve never seen something so much engaging like this! Not because it was managed by a veeamazing team, but because it connects arcade games (that we all loved!!) graphics with real characters included. The interactivity and splitting it into smaller segments is super organised and has easy logic. So over all for me THE BEST vTrail map that has been ever done! :top::green_heart:

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@NikolaPejkova, I hope you’ll be even more excited once we push phase 2 OUT with an actual game inside:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Can´t wait @Andrew.Zhelezko !!! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Topics divided inside each area perfectly! nice art and congrats for that job @Andrew.Zhelezko 

Userlevel 4
Badge

It’s beautiful! I’d love to be an ambassador in the future. I reached out to the level up folks and never heard back. If there’s a secret knock or backdoor, feel free to DM me.  ;-)

Hey community! I was wondering what’s everyone thinking about vTrailMap page, which we designed earlier this year? Would be nice to hear from you whether you liked it or not.

https://www.veeam.com/vmware-vtrail-map-2020.html

I can’t get it from my laptop - I get sent to the mobile “download the pdf” page.  Is there a trick here?  I’ve tried edge & chrome...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Kristy Garrison ! Let’s see if @Andrew.Zhelezko can advise :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Would love to be an ambassador as well, not sure who is the right point of contact though, is it @Andrew.Zhelezko?

@Kseniya  and @Andrew.Zhelezko  - I figured it out!  My laptop resolution was too low, when I moved the browser screen to my external monitor and refreshed it works great.

I just love this trail map.  Not exactly sure where to start, but I’ll definitely explore :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Scott Driver, @haslund, I hear ya! Will pass your names to people behind ambassador selection;)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Andrew.Zhelezko !

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you kindly @Andrew.Zhelezko  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow, a really great site with tons of information.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Scott Driver & @haslund, I’m a current ambassador and champion for the vTrailMap.  If y’all want to contact me, I can put you on the list for next year.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thats a superb piece of work. Kudos

Comment