VMCE

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is there any chance that Veeam will sponsor for a training+certification exam? :)

and what is the validity of VMCE?

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @JustineP,

there was a chance at VeeamON to get siginificantly discounted voucher for VMCE training. You can find all information about the exam, its conditions, validity, etc. at https://www.veeam.com/vmce-certification.html. Another great source of information for exam preparation are videos from Rasmus at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4MVNsrXxkCm8RKqgtiRtQ.

Good luck! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@JustineP - I don't know of any vendor that does a training+cert exam offering. Sometimes discounts for exams are offered as Nikola shared above. Look for the best training center near you at the VMCE link Nikola shared above.

All the best! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you for the link @NikolaPejkova. Regarding validity, VMCE certifications do not expire. The Veeam ProPartner program may contain requirements on how new/old a certification a partner is required to hold.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

My company have got many VMCEs now and everyone says how good the course is, one was even trained by @haslund himself and wouldn’t stop talking about how good a trainer he is!

Of all the training courses I’ve been on, Veeam deliver the best course content, if you’re looking for a justification, the training is of an extremely high standard!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

My company has got many VMCEs now and everyone says how good the course is, one was even trained by @haslund himself and wouldn’t stop talking about how good a trainer he is!

Wow! Amazing feedback, thank you for sharing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I also had training from @haslund 

It was one if the best courses I had. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I also had training from @haslund 

It was one of the best courses I had. 👍

You guuuuyysss :-) Thank you! Hope to see you in another class again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@haslund ..no offense Rasmus, but unless I’m critiquing another VMCE for upgrade, I hope I’m not in another. Reason? Cuz it means I didn’t stay on top of my VMCE :joy:  You do a top-notch job though...but you know what I think already :wink:  @Bart does a great job too; he administered my ADO course. Was fantastic!
Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

VMCE is a very good certification to have and not only teaches the product but important concepts of backup and dr in general. My only critic is that as the product gets bigger I believe there should be some specialization. The problem right now is that VMCE has to cover a very large field. I for one would love there to be a VMCE Service Provider edition :). Also there is nothing really for VBO 365 and that has expanded enormously. Kasten is on the horizon as well so we can expect yet another level of sophistication. 

Comment