Skip to main content

VeeamON Space – Your Hub for Everything VeeamON!

Hi Veeam Community, 

I'm excited to unveil something special we've been working on — the VeeamON Space at the Community Hub! Whether you're joining us in person or tuning in virtually, we've designed the VeeamON Space for you to engage with each other on everything VeeamON has to offer.

What's Inside the VeeamON Space?

• Veeam Pulse: Catch all the latest updates and highlights to keep your finger on the pulse of VeeamON. Subscribe to updates >> 
  • Content Connect: Dive into agenda discussions and help each other discover sessions. If you're presenting, it's the perfect place to promote your session and engage with your audience. Share your VeeamON agenda >>
  • Content Creators: Calling all bloggers, vloggers, and content creators! This is your arena to share your work, receive feedback, and expand your influence. Learn more >> 

Why Engage? VeeamON is a chance to amplify your knowledge and connect with like-minded professionals. Engaging here means transforming your experience from passive attendance to active participation. Every interaction enriches your professional journey and supports others along the way.

Let's Support Each Other: I'm relying on our Veeam Community's legendary warmth to guide and welcome newcomers. Share your expertise, answer queries, and help everyone navigate their VeeamON adventure. Your insights are invaluable!

Spread the Word: Feel free to share the link to the VeeamON Space externally with your peers. Let's get everyone involved!

I can't wait to see how we bring this space to life with your unique perspectives. Let's make this VeeamON one to remember!

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

GREAT initiative @Daria_K ! When will that space be “live”?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@coolsport00 it’s already live and available for public :) We plan to notify all VeeamON registrants about it tomorrow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Ok, great. I clicked on a couple ‘spaces’ on the page and it said I am unauthorized to view it, thus why I was asking 🙂

Userlevel 5
Badge

@coolsport00 thanks for letting me know. I will check on the backend. And get back to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

This is a great initiative for sure as I saw this on my phone and clicked on it to see lots of VeeamON goodness.  Looking forward to seeing the updates and news here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, great. I clicked on a couple ‘spaces’ on the page and it said I am unauthorized to view it, thus why I was asking 🙂

hey Shane! just checked and you should be able to view the categories in the VO space. can you check again, please?  - https://community.veeam.com/p/VeeamON2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@safiya - yes ma’am...I am now. Thank you! 😊

Comment