VeeamON Miami 2023 is live!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Prepare to get hyped, everyone!! #VeeamON 2023, the Community Event tailored for Data Recovery Experts, is all set to enhance your knowledge this year. We can barely contain our enthusiasm as we unveil the event schedule! Take a peek at our website to discover the extraordinary lineup of speakers, sessions, and other exciting features: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

And that's not all! Need another reason to join us? We have an exclusive community area this year, where Alfred and Veeam 100 members will be spreading positivity and doling out community edition SWAG! So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of the excitement!

Remember to spread the word among your network as well!

Best, 

Madi

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice App is working great for me. Getting excited!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

looking forward to another great event!  However the agenda building process I’m finding far from easy.  I would like to see a list of all sessions during the day, a table format, a column for each room, time down the side, mark all the events and then it would be a lot easier to try and work it out.

also displaying in my local timezone just adds another layer of fun :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Does anyone else have issues with the event app on android where the schedule (agenda)  doesn’t show  correctly?

If I look at (for example) Tuesday May 23 it shows -1AM

It’s only in the phone app under Schedule. on the website under my Agenda it looks good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does anyone else have issues with the event app on android where the schedule (agenda)  doesn’t show  correctly?

If I look at (for example) Tuesday May 23 it shows -1AM

It’s only in the phone app under Schedule. on the website under my Agenda it looks good.

I can see the same thing but when I check the sessions I scheduled they show at the correct times.

Userlevel 1

At VeeamOn 2023 It’s been very informative so far and everyone is very nice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I had to spend 30 min at the helpdesk to get my app fixed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Day 2 now.  Been great but the app has still been a bit flaky but signing out then in seems to fix it otherwise uninstall and reinstall.  😂

Userlevel 3

One of my best parts was getting to know you and the people who are part of it. Thank you, I really enjoyed talking with you, @HangTen416  sorry for your ears, I will improve my English for our next visit. I will improve my English for our next visit. But thanks to our conversation, I am a member of the community and I hope I can be useful. 

Thank you to all!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Welcome to the Veeam Community @TazMonster!😃

Comment