Badge +7

I have already picked my favorite sessions 🤓

You are fast, @BertrandFR !😊😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will soon register for the same !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Madi.Cristil  it’s only in presence not virtual this event ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Both options are available @MarcoLuvisi 😀

https://connect.veeam.com/flow/veeam/veeamon2023/regvirtual/createaccount?utm_referral=https://www.google.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you for sharing this @Pybarra ! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sharing is caring @Madi.Cristil 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Registered !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it in person but will attend virtually! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Does anybody know if there will be an app available to schedule all your presentations and meetings during VeeamOn ? We have the Veeam Classic Events app, but there’s no code yet to add this event. I’m filling up my schedule and the VeeamOn website where all the sessions are listed isn’t that handy to have a complete overview.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does anybody know if there will be an app available to schedule all your presentations and meetings during VeeamOn ? We have the Veeam Classic Events app, but there’s no code yet to add this event. I’m filling up my schedule and the VeeamOn website where all the sessions are listed isn’t that handy to have a complete overview.

I saw one posted for iOS but nothing on Android yet.  Jim Jones mentioned it in the Vanguard Slack.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kristofpoppe yes, there will be an app, per Madi. I last looked in Google Play on Fri and didn’t yet see it, standalone or via the Veeam Events app (which was used last yr.)

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@kristofpoppe yes, there will be an app, per Madi. I last looked in Google Play on Fri and didn’t yet see it, standalone or via the Veeam Events app (which was used last yr.)

Thanks Shane ! I still got it on my mobile from last year. Try to fill my schedule using the site in the meantime.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

UPDATE: it is now on Android in Google Play under the name ‘Veeam Events’. So, it’s a new Veeam Events app...none of the old ones will work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The app for Android is there but need the Event ID or code or something to add it to the app.  Searching brings up nothing currently.  😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I didn’t need any ID. I just downloaded the Veeam Events app, then opened it and it required my email/pwd I used to register for the Conf with. I now see everything...including my personal schedule of events I registered for and created.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I didn’t need any ID. I just downloaded the Veeam Events app, then opened it and it required my email/pwd I used to register for the Conf with. I now see everything...including my personal schedule of events I registered for and created.

Interesting let me log it out and back in.  UPDATE - that worked.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Awesome! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

App looks good.  I logged in and eveything is as it should be!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

App looks good.  I logged in and eveything is as it should be!

Yes, nice to see the app working as I used it at VeeamON Vegas quite a bit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it in person but will attend virtually! 

Oh that’s unfortunate @dips 😗, hopefully at the Veeam 100 at (Prague) ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Very good question @kristofpoppe 😊😉 and indeed like @Chris.Childerhose mentioned, it works perfectly, shows the scheduled sessions and personal (but that without the details). Good thing!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Prepare to get hyped, everyone!! #VeeamON 2023, the Community Event tailored for Data Recovery Experts, is all set to enhance your knowledge this year. We can barely contain our enthusiasm as we unveil the event schedule! Take a peek at our website to discover the extraordinary lineup of speakers, sessions, and other exciting features: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

And that's not all! Need another reason to join us? We have an exclusive community area this year, where Alfred and Veeam 100 members will be spreading positivity and doling out community edition SWAG! So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of the excitement!

Remember to spread the word among your network as well!

Best, 

Madi

Userlevel 5
Badge

All booked and almost packing 😂

https://i.gifer.com/eVG.gif

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Everything has been very smooth, registration, flights (except for the fail to confirm self inflicted stuff), hotel (with beach view :) ) so I am thinking that something must go wrong somewhere, maybe an out of season hurricane? 

Badge

Wish I could be there! Alfred is awesome!

@April M Did you know you can attend virtually for free? Hope you can at least make it online if you can’t make it to Miami. 

Comment