VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Great stuff @Kseniya !! Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund , @tsmith, and Joe Monahan. Great people, and smart...so the session will no doubt rock! Also, always look fwd to Tim’s Sizing Proxy/Repo session. I guess I’m looking fwd to hearing what’s coming next, or at least in the works. I won’t be too active tomorrow with work stuff going on, but will try & be on ‘here & there’. Will be around Wed for sure though!

Cheers!

I’m partial about the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm waiting for VeeamON 2021 and I'm very excited :relaxed:

Userlevel 3
Badge

#VEEAMON 2021 Looking forward to all the session on my agenda and more, especially learning more about the products, new features and what’s next.

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about ransomware protection stuff.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My first time at VeeamON - looking forward to see all the great stuff!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone, I must say that it is difficult for me to choose which session I like the most because there are lots, I chose a lot as my interests when building my agenda, I will be attending as many livesessions as I can, many great topics. #VeaamON 2021

Userlevel 5

Hello to everyone on VeeamOn…... from South Africa…..

Userlevel 2

Best session isGeneral Session: The Future of Modern Data Protection, favourite announcement is kasten acquisition 

• Fresh off the Kasten acquisition, this is a good direction for us for K8s application capabilities right for the platform. This has a very bright future!
  • Google Cloud support, reminds me a lot of when we supported Hyper-V, it was the right time for the next hypervisor - this is the right time for the next cloud.
  • Rocking the Platform: The upcoming releases of Veeam Backup & Replication v11, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Availability Orchestrator (goodness coming there!), the Agents and Veeam ONE. WOW
Userlevel 5

How do we know if we will receive our T-Shirts…..LOL

Looking forward to the Nike AF1 competition 🙂 Awesome Kicks….

Userlevel 1

Waiting for the first sessions, Netherlands!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the sessions about ransomware protection stuff.

Userlevel 4

Hello from Belgium

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to getting started!

Userlevel 1

My first time at VeeamON, already enjoying the experience!

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone

Userlevel 1

My first VeeamOn conference, looking forward to it!

Userlevel 1
Badge

First ever VeeamOn, looking forward to the following sessions: “ Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices “, “ Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories “ & “ Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips”. Ihope I can join all the sessions

Userlevel 2

Happy to attend  VeeamON 2021 event and update my knowledge

Userlevel 1

Can’t wait for the Ransomware Recovery top 10 Tips @10am today

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about Veeam and Cyberthreats, New Veeam 11 Backup for different cloud solutions, and hold my beer while I recover to the cloud.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dilemmas, Dilemmas! Got End-to_End Workshop on CDP running at the same time as the Sessions on Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator followed by the Veeam One V11 Session… Two, monitors...one eye and an ear on each???!!

Userlevel 2

VeeamON 2021 ,Lets do this

Userlevel 1

My first event with Veeam, really exited to experience as much as I can.

BTW very interesting interface 

Userlevel 1

Hard to pinpoint 1 specific session because there are so many that i want to attend. I am interested in the 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips to see if there is something i can do to improve performance. I’m also looking forward to Object Storage! The Future of Backup Destination?

So many to choose from :nerd::flag_ie: whoop whoop!!

Comment