Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 4

For 2021 Modern Data Protection Best Practices by Veeam:

https://www.veeam.com/wp-2021-mdp-best-practices-v11.html?wpty

Userlevel 3

I have not received any link after community registeration

Userlevel 1

Great stuff @Kseniya !! Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund , @tsmith, and Joe Monahan. Great people, and smart...so the session will no doubt rock! Also, always look fwd to Tim’s Sizing Proxy/Repo session. I guess I’m looking fwd to hearing what’s coming next, or at least in the works. I won’t be too active tomorrow with work stuff going on, but will try & be on ‘here & there’. Will be around Wed for sure though!

Cheers!

I’m partial about the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone, I must say that it is difficult for me to choose which session I like the most because there are lots, I chose a lot as my interests when building my agenda, I will be attending as many livesessions as I can, many great topics. #VeaamON 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Zero RPO is a great feature. End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP is the most-anticipated session for me.

FYI it was also the most pre-registered selection. Officially Rasmus, Tim and Joe and buried in the Q&A! LOL

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Looking forward to my session with the famous @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow! - Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices not just a panel talk more a at the bar session discussing Cyber security defense strategies against the out of control Ransomware pandemic!

Userlevel 1

The training was very interesting with @Rick Vanover, “ hold my beer when I recover to cloud” and @Anton Gostev win a pair of sneakers in his session v11 ask me anything. hope to enjoy session two too.

Akinlomo

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you missed it, watch both General Sessions - on-demand:

Next to a little magic, you see real counters and product announcements:

• Veeam Backup for RedHat Virtualization
  • Veeam Backup for MS Office 365 v6
  • New versions for Backup for AWS, Azure, Google Could
  • What to expect in VBR v12 
Userlevel 2

Anyone get that link in 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know! for Brian Posey’s ebook?

Right here @Mindjacked  Conversational Microsoft Teams Backup (veeam.com)

Thanks a ton

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to all of Rick’s sessions. He always has lots of good info to share….

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

VAO session by @vmiss33 is great.  Definitely a program to start exploring.

Yes, indeed it is good. I am convinced there is a lot of opportunity for the Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator product is.

Userlevel 1

lol.. the “Day in the life of an IT Admin using Veeam” video is awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Long Term and Short Term CDP retention is spot on!!

Nice to be a part ofVeeam2021

Userlevel 1
Badge

Favorite session so far is the End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP. It's very informative, and eye opening. The material is easy to understand and, at-least for me, easy to see how I would apply it in practice. Rasmus and Tim are doing an excellent job.

Userlevel 1

My favorites are of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“, 

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @Rick Vanover 

and “Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Userlevel 1

looking forward for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup

Userlevel 2

I look forward for sessions about cloud to cloud backup and restore. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks VEEAM for the great event! Hope to enjoy all the other sessions:grinning:

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!!! a huge pleasure to be at this VeeamON 2021 event :grinning:

Userlevel 1

So much to do and see! Looking forward to the sessions! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m disappointed that the session videos do not have closed captioning.

I am deaf so rely heavily on CC to understand the content.

The topics look really interesting and relevant to my work, but I’ll have to give these a miss.

Anyway, congrats to the organizers on putting together such a great event!

Cheers

Mal

Mal - we’ve noted that from a few attendees and we will strive to address this in the next run. I do know a lot of it ‘ends up’ on YouTube, where we can turn that on easy.

Userlevel 1

Hi, Good afternoon, first time joining the Veeam community

Comment