VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Been walking quite a path with Veeam, and still gonna keep walking that path. Looking forward to everything!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Am I the only one seeing an empty leaderboard?

Now is ok :)

Userlevel 1

Is the GPI Screener Survey broken? Doesn’t seem to load

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

So many great sessions, hard to single them out. The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Have fun folks!!

Userlevel 2

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021, I hope to learn more things from this event!

Userlevel 5

Howdo we achieve badges?

Userlevel 1
Badge

VeeamON everyone!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session.  Lots of great stuff to see!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey Everyone, Really looking forward to getting VeeamON today, some great sessions across the platform. I am going to plug the Kubernetes sessions specifically the peeling the onion session which is talking vSphere TKG and the options you have, as well as a really detailed demo session of Kasten K10, But lots of other great security sessions touching a lot of useful Ransomware and immutability.

Have a great show everyone, oh most important… the general sessions have demos they are slick if I do say so myself.

Userlevel 2

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to VeeamON. Always so many good sessions that overlap. If only could attend them all. 😂

Trying this year to vary what I attend but will see.  Some really great sessions this year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So many great sessions, hard to single them out. The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Have fun folks!!

Yes if I can say anything about VeeamON attend the session by Gostev!!  It is usually one of the best for sure and always a packed house.

Userlevel 1

+1 for Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Looking forward next year to in-person events.  Was going to Vegas for last year but then cancelled so being able next year will be bitter sweet.

Looking forward to the Events, especially the Cyber Security related ones.

Is there a way to get a T-Shirt still as I had already registered and joined back last year. Would be nice to wear a Veeam T-Shirt at work whilst doing my backups :-)

Would also like a shirt even though I am already registered! 

Userlevel 2

Most Anticipated Session - Veeam 11: Best Practices for Enterprise

Userlevel 1

Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund

And next the session from Anton @Gostev as I expect to get some insights

and fav announement is of a chance to win a pair of the Veeam sneakers in his session ‘V11 Ask Me Anything

Userlevel 1

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

+1 for Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session

Absolutely another must attend session for sure. Great way to learn about sizing and also doesn't hurt that it helps with certification stuff too. 😃

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to any new developments with regards to Kasten. Have a great week Veeam folks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to any new developments with regards to Kasten. Have a great week Veeam folks!

Cheers, Chris. Welcome.

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021. Lot’s of learning here. Very Happy to attend and update my knowledge.

Thank you guys for this wonderful event !!

Being new to Veeam, I’m most excited for the NEW Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise session.  Can’t wait to learn about this platform. 

Comment