VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 3
Badge

Keen so see the session on Immutability - support for this feature needs to have broader support from storage vendors I feel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time for Day 2. Let's go. Sessions today look good and cannot wait for the Gostev one. 😃

Userlevel 2

looking forward to second day.

were can someone pick up more point on the leaderboard today?

Userlevel 1

I liked Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

and Michael C. is a great presenter.

Well thank you Sergiu, and yes, @michaelcade  seems to cut it :)

Interesting session. now we have to put the tips in lace.

Been an excellent Day 1!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I’m here for the shirt :grin:

Come back with your new shirt! :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 2

Excellent starts for today session of ‘General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World’ by Michales & Mike, Changes the world through technology & story

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

Userlevel 1

Great sessions so far.  Loving the energy.

Userlevel 1

There is also great content this in year. Thank you Veeam ! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

So conflicted with this and the Architect one.  Will watch one live then the recording of the other.  LOL

Userlevel 1
Badge

The best B&R application!!! :muscle_tone4::trophy:

Userlevel 3

The first day for us here in APJ region was fantastic. There are just so much information and great to know how Veeam is helping the world to overcome some data protection difficulties and challenges. Veeam seems to be leading the path into the cloud as well. I am looking forward to tomorrow for another day full with great learnings and knowledge sharing sessions.

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to learn and earn VMCE certification… :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 2

I’m really looking forward to Gostev’s AMA and enjoyed @tsmith ‘s CDP session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

So conflicted with this and the Architect one.  Will watch one live then the recording of the other.  LOL

I knooow! I have to clone myself to check them all :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m really looking forward to Gostev’s AMA and enjoyed @tsmith ‘s CDP session.

It is about time you joined here @Jim Jones - Gostev’s session looks great but conflicts with another meeting I have so may need to watch the recording of it possibly.

Userlevel 2

I just passed the 2020 update this on Monday, it’s a good exam. Be sure to check out @haslund
s prep materials on https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/ to help prepare!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just passed the 2020 update this on Monday, it’s a good exam. Be sure to check out @haslund
s prep materials on https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/ to help prepare!

Going through @haslund site now on his materials to prepare.  Need to update my VMCE as well and hoping to in June once I can get to a test center.  These are great resources for sure and probably some of the best to use.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I‘m ready to hold my own beer 👍😅

Userlevel 1

When they are doing hourly raffles and announcing winners where does that take place? I ask because I haven’t noticed it. Is it the message board icon in the upper right of the main screen?

Userlevel 1

General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World  

Mike Eebling.  I always enjoy watching Webinars where CEO and leaders are reaching out and giving back to their communities.  Watching the artist that was restricted to a hospital bed for seven years draw thru technology is a great example of how we as humans can help each other.

Userlevel 1

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

yes, very inspiring!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World  

Mike Eebling.  I always enjoy watching Webinars where CEO and leaders are reaching out and giving back to their communities.  Watching the artist that was restricted to a hospital bed for seven years draw thru technology is a great example of how we as humans can help each other.

This was an amazing session I will say that.  Was great to hear how they are changing things for those less fortunate.  Truly amazing.

Comment