VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m disappointed that the session videos do not have closed captioning.

I am deaf so rely heavily on CC to understand the content.

The topics look really interesting and relevant to my work, but I’ll have to give these a miss.

Anyway, congrats to the organizers on putting together such a great event!

Cheers

Mal

Mal - we’ve noted that from a few attendees and we will strive to address this in the next run. I do know a lot of it ‘ends up’ on YouTube, where we can turn that on easy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to presentations with @Rick Vanover and @Anton Gostev as usual.  Also interested in more of the best practices, more about VDRO, and CDP.

Cheers, Faizanriaz! Today’s session doesn’t only just have me hosting @Anton Gostev  but it also has @HannesK  -» Secret weapon stuff! So, please join us for that special session!

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Looking foward to “VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“. session with @Anton Gostev 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great to see our community growing during VeeamON! A lot of new members in here!

YES! I noticed that too! Welcome all the new members!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I liked Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

and Michael C. is a great presenter.

Well thank you Sergiu, and yes, @michaelcade  seems to cut it :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Applause for @vNote42 for his appearance in the magic show, and of course also to @vmiss33 and @Rick Vanover🎩

It's been a great conference so far with too much content for a single day so I'm glad that we have some time after VeeamON to catch up.

Thanks and right, just watch sessions from yesterday :grin:

Which day fits you  in Veeam on 21  Day one or Day two ? and why

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Both days are different and interesting - at least for me :thumbsup_tone2::sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Yes, without the recordings I would have a serious problem because several great sessions are at parallel times :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Yes, without the recordings I would have a serious problem because several great sessions are at parallel times :sunglasses:

It’s already stressful to switch to the next session in time as there’s no pause between them :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It’s already stressful to switch to the next session in time as there’s no pause between them :sweat_smile:

Yeah, you are right… And some sessions are longer than planned, so I get to most sessions slightly too late :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kseniya , great stuff! Looking forward to Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud :blush:

love this virtual party:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Thanks, Rick! After event too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @BethSouza, all sessions will be available after event during 3 months! :blush:  

Userlevel 1

I am most looking forward to the CDP presentations today. We are in the process of rolling out CDP this week so I think this will be very beneficial.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @BethSouza, all sessions will be available after event during 3 months! :blush:  

Thanks, Kseniya! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking for acquiring more expertise knowledgement  andexperience

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @BethSouza, all sessions will be available after event during 3 months! :blush:  

That enough for sure! In 3 months we just talk about v12 :joy:

Content has been great so far!

Userlevel 1
Badge

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Hi I´m watching now… Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Some of the highlights from VeeamON Day 1 and Veeam roadmap through 2021:

• Expanded cloud-native capabilities for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
  • A NEW Self-Service Portal and integration to Azure Archive and AWS S3 Glacier in Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v6
  • Support for Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) backup
  • Repository integration for Kasten K10 for Kubernetes

I’m struggling to choose my favorite announcement - that's a lot to look forward to!

Make sure you join us in a bit for VeeamON Day 2 for more content and insights! :sparkles:

Badge

Really enjoy it, it’s the right stuff

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

This is so cool! Looking forward to this!

I’m here for the shirt :grin:

Comment