VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just watched the session ‘10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips’ from @haslund . Great tips! And as in the VMCE video’s Haslund can explain it very well!! Thx

Oh gosh thank you for the kind words 

I am looking forward to the HPE Greenlake with Veeam: Data Protection as a Service

Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the guys

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

A nice session ‘Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise’ by @Viperian regarding best practices - 3-2-1-1-0 rule, the importance of securing our data against potential ransomware - cybersecurity defense strategy. Thx Edwin!

Thank you @Nico Losschaert ! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone, I am ready for VeeamON 2021 day 2.

Let’s go!

Relatively new to Veeam as a whole, and so my first time to a VeeamOn event.  I have got to say it has far exceeded my expectations of a virtual event could possibly offer….fully immersive as though you are there in person, great opportunities for interaction, and quality sessions delivered by some very knowledgeable members of team Veeam.  Carrying on from yesterday, will continue to catch some sessions today to improve my knowledge on Veeam.  Looking forward to 2022’s event already!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Looking forward to my session with the famous @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow! - Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices not just a panel talk more a at the bar session discussing Cyber security defense strategies against the out of control Ransomware pandemic!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ready, Let’s go!

Userlevel 1

The training was very interesting with @Rick Vanover, “ hold my beer when I recover to cloud” and @Anton Gostev win a pair of sneakers in his session v11 ask me anything. hope to enjoy session two too.

Akinlomo

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you missed it, watch both General Sessions - on-demand:

Next to a little magic, you see real counters and product announcements:

• Veeam Backup for RedHat Virtualization
  • Veeam Backup for MS Office 365 v6
  • New versions for Backup for AWS, Azure, Google Could
  • What to expect in VBR v12 
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, I just watched the recording session ‘Ransomware Recovery - 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips’ of @Rick Vanover and Dave. An awsome session. The best in my opinion so far! Thx a lot @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 4

Hi,

Is it possible to have a copy of presentation slide “2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery” by Dave Russell 

Thanks,

Duc

I’m interested in improvements to Veeam365. Always good to learn something new.

Userlevel 1

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021 Thanks all

Userlevel 2

It’s Day #2 VeeamON 2021 ..Feeling excited for today’s sessions

Userlevel 2

I attended yesterday and was surprised to get two emails in my mailbox today with “we missed you at VeeamON!”

Really enjoyed Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 1 — Backup & Cloud. Was very good, and in line with what i’ve been telling customers for a while now !

Userlevel 1

My favorites are of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“, 

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @Rick Vanover 

and “Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

My first time in this event, will catch some session to enhance my knowledge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just watches the session of @Rick Vanover and Dave Kawula: 

Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

A lot of information of how to make your environment more secure against ransomware. Highly recommended to watch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I attended yesterday and was surprised to get two emails in my mailbox today with “we missed you at VeeamON!”

Did you perhaps register more than one time?

Userlevel 2

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

Getting my beer ready for Rick's session. 

i want cert

Userlevel 1

I liked Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

and Michael C. is a great presenter.

Userlevel 1

we all got the “we missed you” mail

Comment