VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the love guys! So excited to share the stage with RICKATRON and show all of you what we’ve been working on. There’s so much amazing content this year, it’s gonna be awesome!

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

I have to agree

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is my first event.  Any sessions I should definitely attend?

I would say

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

and

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud

Sadly there are parallel scheduled. But there is a recording :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I would say

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

and

Yeah too bad they are in the same time slot.  Ah well attend one watch the other later.  LOL

Userlevel 2

Is there anyone I can contact for free stickers from the vendors, sponsors, etc. One of the things I miss from attending the conferences\booths. :heart_eyes:

Does anyone know of a way to disable the disk formatting and partitioning tools in Redhat Linux so that someone cannot intentionally or accidentally delete the disk that has the immutable backups on it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks everyone, VeeamON DAY 1 was awesome and we had great discussions here!

We will see you tomorrow, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

Day 1 was better than I expected, @Kseniya. Thanks Veeam!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud!

Thanks for a wonderful event so far!

This is my first on-line conference and I am loving it!

Userlevel 1

CDP 75 min session , Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories and Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud.

Great Veemon2021!

Userlevel 1

i did like HPE Contering ransomware HPE veeam from Parissa. 9:41 of great informations

Looking forward to hearing about new features, backup and DR Solutions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Allright, done with my working day at the customer, did a splendid session of VBO365, having dinner and now time to catch some session. Ready tomorrow for several live sessions ;-)

Userlevel 1

Most sessions are interesting but can’t attend all live. I like End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP for 1h15m session. Nice demo with detail explanation of each options on each screen.  Enjoyed!!

Great session on Pure storage, keep up the good work

Userlevel 1

I would say

and

Yeah too bad they are in the same time slot.  Ah well attend one watch the other later.  LOL

Locura total para tentar pegar o maximo de iformação!!!

awesome stuf

Userlevel 3

@JMeixner @Mildur : You guys are already Legends and will get a bag full of t-shirt :grinning:

Yes 

Badge

Mas recursos sobre DRAAS & BAAS

Userlevel 1

I’m really surprised with this event!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The session ‘Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies’ : perfect as expected by @Rick Vanover ! Nice, understandable explanation of the SOBR for people not familiar with it and a perfect recap for the more experienced engineers ;-)

Userlevel 1

Thanks for this VeeamON, There is a lot of content about to V11 to be exited, integration with Kubernetes and DRP Boosted.

Userlevel 3

Nice allsessions

Thank you

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to this session

“Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 

The title of the session had me LOL that I have attend.

Userlevel 1

my first online conference and I am loving it!!

Comment