Veeamclick.be VBO-demos available

Badge +4

Soo…. VBO hard to install ? Or you never had the chance to play around with Wasabi object storage? Or you have some internships at the office that have a O365-like-assignment? Some students that suddenly asked you to play around with our tool? Or a client (who has no time as usual) still wants a POC to play around himself… But in real live he/she will never even manage to install it….

For the above use-cases i’ve added VBO from-scratch install to a fully functional configurated instance. Redo the steps and you’ve got VBO up and running in less than 15min before the first job kicks in.

feel free to use: http://www.veeamclick.be/vbo.html

Next steps (pending when I have some spare time): restores off course :-)

( PS: yes my veeam-sales can now officially configure a backup-job )

edit: wasn’t supposed to be a “question” but “content”...oeps...

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

These are awesome I must say.  I will send this link to the internal folks where I work to watch. Keep posting. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice demos. 👍🏼

The new demo is an exellent starting point for VBO.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Seems like a neat project man, going to have to check this out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice demo! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for sharing Stijn @smarivoet :blush: , see ya soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really nice work! I guess you already working on a v6 demo? :grin:

Badge +4

@Nico Losschaert : working on it… VUG belgium/vmce-alike activity = work in progress … hope you are going to like it :)

@vNote42 : nice try :-) However with the required approvals I might be able to publish something of betas… But as usual… it is only ready when it is actually ready hé...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Nico Losschaert : working on it… VUG belgium/vmce-alike activity = work in progress … hope you are going to like it :)

@vNote42 : nice try :-) However with the required approvals I might be able to publish something of betas… But as usual… it is only ready when it is actually ready hé...

one is still allowed to ask :joy:

Badge +4

ow, that is for sure, and you may dream as well :-) 

As a Veeam employee I can say I have some more insights on (any) next version of any product but not a lot more than you have… 

However, it will very likely change tonight (training-day #3 for the SE’s) and then the challenge is not to talk about it accidentally :joy: (as we are usually not allowed).

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

ow, that is for sure, and you may dream as well :-) 

As a Veeam employee I can say I have some more insights on (any) next version of any product but not a lot more than you have… 

However, it will very likely change tonight (training-day #3 for the SE’s) and then the challenge is not to talk about it accidentally :joy: (as we are usually not allowed).

maybe I will try again … :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @smarivoet , I have no doubt about that, I surely love it :wink:

Comment