Veeam VSPC v6 - Now Available

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If anyone works for an MSP and uses the VSPC in their environments Veeam just release v6 of this and it can be found here with release notes and what’s new.  Also the download link as well.

KB4212: Release Information for Veeam Service Provider Console v6

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for share !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for this, Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for sharing, Chris. I have the feeling I will use it in the near future :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing, Chris. I have the feeling I will use it in the near future :thinking:

No problem.  Yeah we are in the works to start using it soon once I can test. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

No problem.  Yeah we are in the works to start using it soon once I can test. :smiley:

I had issues with only two tenants, the management agent wasn‘t upgraded automatically. The same tenants like last time (upgrade to V5.0).

But everything else looks fine for now. The new vspc pulse integration is perfect. I used it right after the upgrade to get rid of the duplicated license id (same license on multiple tenants). Now every tenant has their own rental license. Revocation of a single customer is much easier that way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I had issues with only two tenants, the management agent wasn‘t upgraded automatically. The same tenants like last time (upgrade to V5.0).

But everything else looks fine for now. The new vspc pulse integration is perfect. I used it right after the upgrade to get rid of the duplicated license id (same license on multiple tenants). Now every tenant has their own rental license. Revocation of a single customer is much easier that way.

Yes the Pulse integration is one of the many things we want to use amongst others like reporting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What is the best way to perform this step:

• Perform backup of the Microsoft SQL Server configuration database used by Veeam Service Provider Console, so that you can go back to the previous version in case of issues with the upgrade.
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Using this guide:

https://www.veeam.com/kb1471

for the vspc database, the same procedure can be used.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing

Comment