Question

Veeam Hyper-V DR Orchestration

Userlevel 1
  • Not a newbie anymore
  • 1 comment

Are there any updates on Veeam releasing a DR orchestration solution for hyper-v?

Surprising that it’s been requested multiple times, but haven't released anything yet for one of the most used hypervisor technologies. 

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You may want to post again in this thread on the forum to ask the question again about Hyper-V support so they have it on the radar - Hyper-V support - R&D Forums (veeam.com)

Also I beg to differ about Hyper-V being the most used technology maybe behind VMware sure.  😉

Userlevel 1

You may want to post again in this thread on the forum to ask the question again about Hyper-V support so they have it on the radar - Hyper-V support - R&D Forums (veeam.com)

Also I beg to differ about Hyper-V being the most used technology maybe behind VMware sure.  😉

“One of the most used” not the most used ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

“One of the most used” not the most used ;)

Gotcha 😂

Comment