Veeam Blog Topics - What would the community like to see?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have been approached by Veeam to write blogs for them so I wanted to reach out to the community to see if there were specific topics of interest?  Thinks like Cloud Data Protections, NAS Backups, CDP, etc.

If there is something you would like to see let me know so that I can add it to my list.  Appreciate the input from the vCommunity as always. :sunglasses:

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

CDP with short retention and seeding replica could be a good one :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is awesome @Chris.Childerhose !!! :tada:  Looking forward to see the first next articles popping out!:nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks @NikolaPejkova wanted to get input from the community to see what might be wanted. Will be interesting doing this as well as my own blog. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Indeed @Chris.Childerhose - love the idea of reflecting community preferences! :ok_hand:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great question! If you don’t mind I pick up a topic, you do not write about. ...I am suffering from writer's block right now :disappointed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@vNote42  - absolutely there is more than enough topics to go around. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I'm not sure if it fits into a blog post, but it would be great to see some content on the WAN accelerator; how it works, where you could benefit from it and perhaps some performance comparison.

Great question! If you don’t mind I pick up a topic, you do not write about. ...I am suffering from writer's block right now :disappointed:

You've written that much content in such a short time, so I'm sure you can take a rest for some time 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah WAN Accelerator is a good one.  I will see if that fits in the first blog post I will do or if I should separate it out.  Thanks for the idea @regnor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yeah, thanks 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would also going to start articles on Veeam. Most of my blogs articles are on Cisco and VMWare.

www.thenetworkdna.com 

Comment