Veeam Advanced Concepts for Partners

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Did you know there is a curriculum in VeeamIQ called “Veeam Advanced Concepts for Partners”? I didn’t until last night. Like the description says, the videos are all about 10 minutes long and cover all topics like how to set up the backup server, proxies, repositories, transport modes, NAS, CDP, VCC, Automation, Tape, SOBR, etc. Take a look if you haven’t seen this before. This is a great resource for deeper learning or for review of areas you don’t work with often.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Oh wow.  Checking this out now.  Thanks for the share, Hin.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

WOW Absolutely great share! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great to know...I was just in there the other day looking at things and missed that one!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@HangTen416 Could you please share the link, or explain how can we access the materials exactly?

i searched on it , but did not reach out to it.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello @ElsayedElmazoun ,
VeeamIQ is accessible via the Veeam ProPartner Portal.

You can access this if you are a ProPartner only.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@JMeixner  Thank you, I am trying via Veeam propartner Portal, but did not know where i find the training?

this is screenshot from mu Veeam Pro Partner portal

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@ElsayedElmazoun -- Access Veeam IQ page and then just search the topic.  That is how I accessed it. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@JMeixner  Thank you, I am trying via Veeam propartner Portal, but did not know where i find the training?

this is screenshot from mu Veeam Pro Partner portal

If you search for “Advanced”, does it come up?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Chris.Childerhose Thanks chris, I do not know why it is not appearing with me, i also tried searching

Thank You

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ok.. I have searched for this in VeeamIQ now. And I don’t see it, too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose Thanks chris, I do not know why it is not appearing with me, i also tried searching

Thank You

I think you need to get access on the backend to it.  Contact your Veeam rep about that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I searched for “Advanced” and it showed up for me.  Also noticed while taking this screenshot that there is a module for What’s New in the V12 Data Platform.

Comment