Question

v12.1 Upgrade from v12.0 Configuration Check - Backup Enterprise Manager Upgrade

• 16 February 2024
  • 5 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’m trying to upgrade our VBR to v12.1 but keep getting the message that I should upgrade my Backup Enterprise Manager. I have removed this server from our EM but still the Configuration Check insists that I upgrade the EM first. 

I have read somewhere that a special MS SQL script should be run in order to be able to successfully remove a VBR server from EM. And the only way to get this script is to open a support ticket. Let me know if I need to do this or if somebody has found a way to work around this.

Thanks.

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey @spider32 -

Yes..you do need to ping support to get the script. I’ve seen a post..been several mos...of this same issue. They should be able to get you settled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, open a case with Veeam Support to get this done. The script should be simple, but with the case opened they could help if something goes wrong. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What these guys said….need to open a ticket for it.  I need to do the same on mine as well, though I’ve been able to click through it every time at least.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Ok, will open a support ticket. I was able to click through it but eventually the installation failed. Thanks folks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sure...no problem. 

Comment