UPDATED VeeamOn 2022 Tours and Forums

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

VeeamOn 2022 in Las Vegas was a fantastic event, as I am sure you will confirm if you were there! Wonderful people, great content, and terrific engagement!

So, with VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums, let's keep that awesome vibe going all year!

For VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022, I've prepared a list with all of the places and dates. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change, so double-check the dates before booking your flights and accommodations.

Here is a page with all VeeamOn Tours and Forums 2022 taking place in Europe , Latin America and Asia‍-‍Pacific:

https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-regional

LATAM

VeeamON Forum Colombia (NOLA) – 6 September 2022 – Bogotá

VeeamON Forum México – 8 September 2022- CDMX- Hyatt Regency CDMX

Campos Eliseos No. 204 Polanco Chapultepec, Polanco, Chapultepec, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México

VeeamON Forum Argentina (SOLA)- 13 September 2022- Hilton Buenos Aires.

Macacha Güemes 351, C1106BKG CABA

VeeamON Forum Brasil – 15 September 2022- Sao Paulo

APJ

VeeamON Forum Australia- August 23, Tuesday - Sydney, NSW- Hybrid event

VeeamOn Tour China- July 7, Thursday- Virtual event

VeeamON Japan- November 9, Wednesday- Virtual event

VeeamOn Tour India- Sept / Oct- Mumbai / Bengaluru -Physical event

VeeamOn Forum Thailand- August 25, Thursday- Bangkok- Physical event

Let me know if you have questions!

Best,

Madi

34 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Madi.Cristil :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks for the info, the website still doesn’t have Australia listed, but at least I know the date now :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the info, the website still doesn’t have Australia listed, but at least I know the date now :-)

Sure, my pleasure @Nathan Oldfield  :) I hope that info comes soon! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

@JMeixner There will be 5 dates in Germany between September and October. You can find details here: https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-tour-2022-germany

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for putting the “ VeeamOn Tours and VeeamOn Forums 2022” event date and time together. @JMeixner, I love the fact we have it online. Therefore, everyone can at least attend virtually. 

Yes, this an advantage. But I would love to have it at least hybrid. In the past we had 2 or 3 events in different cities in Germany, so it was possible to attend in person most of the time. 😎 Perhaps it is just me wanting to have some in-person events after two years again….

@JMeixner There will be 5 dates in Germany between September and October. You can find details here: https://go.veeam.com/veeamon-tour-2022-germany

Yes, I have seen them in the meantime 😎 Thank you, Federica

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Yes, I have seen them in the meantime 😎 Thank you, Federica

Cool! I hope to see you there! ✌🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Waiting for Toronto Canada !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Waiting for Toronto Canada !

Hopefully this will be one someday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Yeah waiting for that moment :) 

Comment