Tenant Issue "Cannot find previous full backup to calculate incremental backups estimate"

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Everyone,

Always check the latest patch information and save yourselves some time troubleshooting :) 

I had a tenant run into this error on the health checks during health checks. Turns out it is a known issue and is resolved in the latest patch:

https://www.veeam.com/kb4420?ad=in-text-link#:~:text=Cannot%20find%20previous%20full%20backup%20to%20calculate%20incremental%20backups%20estimate

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oopsie! 😂 Glad it was a fairly quick & easy resolution for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That is the thing any more no one seems to read and if you take two minutes you will be glad you did.  Nice to see it solved from the latest patch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yeah, the desire to spend a lot of time sifting through logs was just too difficult to overcome 😄

As my younger daughter use to say, “you took the long cut”

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Chris.Childerhose interesting you say that. Almost always I do. Notice I state “almost” always. The 1 or few times I overlook documentation tends to be the 1 or 2 times “something” happens. Figures, right? 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose interesting you say that. Almost always I do. Notice I state “almost” always. The 1 or few times I overlook documentation tends to be the 1 or 2 times “something” happens. Figures, right? 😁

Don’t get me wrong I will sometimes not read but 99% of the time do as I am trying to prove something to a vendor or client.  So I have to take the time to read.  😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I read a high % of time too...but sometimes….. <lazy_admin> hahaha

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Doesn’t apply to everyone, but that’s one thing I love about the Service Provider Console now...it checks and tells you if there are patches available to get you up-to-date, and often can patch for you.  Makes that part pretty easy at least.

Comment