Userlevel 2

is there a link tojoin to get the t-shirt

icon

Best answer by Kseniya 26 May 2021, 13:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

44 comments

Userlevel 4

Hey, just logged into the community hub for the first time. Where’s the t shirt link :grinning::grinning: ?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Welcome! 

Cheers 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @RonV. Your confirmation e-mail for your T-shirt will be sent after the event.

Enjoy! :v_tone1:

Userlevel 2

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

How can I win a T-Shirt? jejeje

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, you will get a mail after VeeamON to get your T-Shirt.

Thanks! JMeixner

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You are welcome :sunglasses:

Nice)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You will get an email after the two days.

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Userlevel 3

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

How to get FREE-Shirts of Veeam ????

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You have to register to community at 25th or 26th of May 2021 and then you will get an email from Veeam aftrt VeeamON with instructions to get the t-shirt.

Userlevel 3

How i can get t-shirt ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How i can get t-shirt ?

Hello @Muhammad Abrar Bilal Khan ,
you have registered to community today. So, you will get an email from Veeam with further instructions how to get the t-shirt.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

How to get FREE-Shirts of Veeam ????

Read the FAQ, there are there to get all the information you need :)

Userlevel 3

How i can get t-shirt ?

Hello @Muhammad Abrar Bilal Khan ,
you have registered to community today. So, you will get an email from Veeam with further instructions how to get the t-shirt.

so much thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You will get the email automatically for the tShirt once VeeamOn is over.

Userlevel 1

Sure?

Userlevel 2

is the T-Shirt true????

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

is the T-Shirt true????

Yes it is true and you will get the link soon, Stay connected !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sure?

Yes you will get that, Contact community manager @Kseniya for more clarification !

Userlevel 3

Interesting, what if I am already a member of the Veeam Community before VeeamON 2021. Do I still stand a chance to get one limited edition community T-shirt?
This is not explained in the FAQ though.

Userlevel 1

Nicey. Wonder how does the Veeam T-shirt looks?

is there a link tojoin to get the t-shirt

Asking the real questions here 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

When you joined before May 25th 2021 you will not get this t-shirt. This shirt is exclisively for the new community members joining at VeeamON.